Father!James x Mother!Reader //Seduce Me//

D/N - Daughter's name

So, I just rescued a kitten and he's literally right beside me as I write this.

∆∆∆

Your 9 month old daughter giggled as you walked from her room to yours, a quite adorable way to wake up your husband in mind.

You quietly opened and closed the bedroom door, your husband luckily still asleep.

Your daughter giggled at the sight of her father, her tiny arms out as if she wanted to hug him.

You giggled and kissed D/N's head before walking over to the bed and laying her down on it.

She started crawling towards James and placed a tiny hand on his arm. Just as she did, the demon's eyes opened and a chuckle left him.

James shifted to sit up and held D/N close to him.

"Good morning." You said, moving closer to your husband and half-demon daughter.

"Good morning, love." Raestrao said before D/N lightly slapped him on the face, as if to say 'I'm here too'.

This caused the incubus to chuckle, again.

"And good morning to you too, D/N."

James kissed her head, causing the infant to giggle and slightly say "Dada."

"By the way, were you awake before D/N woke you up?" You asked while playing with D/N's hair.

Your husband just looked to you and smirked.

"Maybe."

∆∆∆