Playing Dead Prank on the ADA/Port Mafia Boys | Bungou Stray Dogs

Aka who I'd write for from BSD as of right now (Guild exceptions would be Poe & Mark if anyone wants to request shit with them)

•••

Dazai:

This man has already lost one of his closest friends, there's no way he would be able to cope losing his beloved partner on top of that.

As you laid on the living room floor of your shared apartment, fake blood covering your stomach and the floor, you heard Osamu open the door.

"Darling, I'm—" His voice sounded playful before his eyes glanced in your direction, "Baby!"

Dazai bolted to your side, sliding onto his knees. He felt the tears begin to well up as he shakily rested his hand on your cheek. Without saying a word, the dark-haired man picked you up bridal style and rushed towards the door. This was when you startled him by moving your hand to grab onto his shoulder.

Osamu stopped in his tracks and looked down at you, confused, before registering your face. Your eyes were open and your lips held a smile. You were fine.

Sighing, your boyfriend to the floor yet again, still cradling you. His tone was serious as he began to speak.

"Don't scare me like that again."

Atsushi:

After about a week of planning, the day of the prank finally arrived. You had told Atsushi that you would be at his place preparing a special "at home" date while he was at the agency.

You entered his apartment not long before he got back from work. As quickly as you could, you added a stick-on slash mark to your neck and covered the area with fake blood, making sure to pour some on the floor where you planned to lay.

Once in place, you waited to hear Atsushi arrive. Not long after, his footsteps was heard as he opened the door. You could hear him shut it with a sigh and grumble something as he made his way to the room you were.

Upon seeing you on the floor, laying in the fetal position with only a pool of blood around your head. The weretiger rushed to your side, yelling your name.

He shook you to see if you were still responsive. After gaining no response, Atsushi rolled you onto your back to see the blood around the fake gash on your throat.

"Y-Y/N, god I hope you can hear me, I-I'm gonna call an ambulance, baby. You're gonna be okay." He spoke, fumbling around in his pockets to find his phone.

Once he pulled the device, you giggled and shot your hand out to stop the man from dialing anything.

"I'm fine, Atsushi." You said, sitting up.

All Atsushi could respond with was a scream.

Ranpo:

We all know how Ranpo is. The second he saw you slumped in a chair, a rip in your shirt exposing a mass amount of fake blood, he knew you were playing with him.

"Y/N, I know you're okay. Get up, I wanna cuddle." He sighed, stepping away from the scene to grab some snacks from the kitchen.