Baby Daddy - Yamato Kurosawa x Reader | Say "I Love You"*

How could this happen?

You were carrying the baby of one of the most popular boys in your area. You're already three months along and still managed to hide it from everyone.

You knew that Yamato would be happy about the child, if he ever gets over the shock. However, his reaction wasn't the problem.

His "fan base" was.

They're terrifying enough already, most of them even continued to worship Yamato after his graduation. What would they do after finding out you were having their idol's baby?

Fears aside, you would have to tell Yamato eventually. Your bump was starting show and it would only get bigger in the upcoming months.

So today, you decided to tell him.

You had asked him to meet you by a fountain at a nearby mall. Once you spotted him, you rushed to his side and wrapped your arms around one of his. He smiled, pressing a soft kiss to your head.

All of a sudden, a horde of fans surrounded you two, trying to get Yamato's attention.

Even as an independent adult, he could never catch a break.

"Yamato. I need to tell you something." He heard you meekly say, noticing how your eyes never left his fans.

"What is it?" He moved to gently grip your shoulders, shielding the fans from your view.

He was trying to calm you down, making him your only focus.

You breathed in and out in an attempt to quell your nerves before responding, "I'm pregnant."

Yamato's eyes widened. You looked down at the floor, scared of his reaction, when lanky arms circled around you.

"I love you. So, so much." Your boyfriend whispered. He sounded close to tears.

You sighed and hugged back.

"I love you too."

Luckily, none of his fanbase heard you.