New Kid - Crona x meister!Reader | Soul Eater*

It's so damn hard for me to discern the difference between themself & theirself (I may just be stupid—)

*Crona goes by they/them in this.
*W/N = Weapon's Name

————

You were terrified of attending DWMA. The nerves just didn't kick in until you were walking up the many stairs with your weapon.

W/N noticed this and rested their hand to your shoulder.

"We'll be OK." They said as you walked into the school, "Maka said her dad took care of everything. All we have to do is attend class."

As the two of you made it to your first class, you noticed a frail, pink-haired person by the wall, clearly not wanting to be there.

You walked away from your weapon, entranced by the stranger.

Crona saw you approaching and tried hiding themself with the book they had been carrying.

You giggled slightly and, as politely as possible, said "You do know I can still see you, right?"

Crona blushed, "Y-yeah."

"I'm Y/N. I'm new here." You said, holding your hand out.

Crona introduced themself and shook your hand, albeit trembling. Suddenly, 'something' emerged from their back.

"Seriously, a cute meister introduces themself to you and you still act like a puny baby?!" The 'thing' yelled, hitting Crona with it's tiny fists.

"Uhh, what the hell is that?" You pointed to the strange 'thing'.

"What? What?! I'm not a 'that'!"

W/N appeared beside you.

"Ragnarok, don't yell at my meister." They remarked before turning to you, "Maka told me about these two. Ragnarok is Crona's weapon."

The weapon glared at W/N before going back to where he came from.

"Well, we should probably get goin'. C'mon Y/N." W/N sighed, grabbing your wrist.

You turned to Crona, "See you later?" They blushed and nodded in response.

————

"Hey, Y/N, Soul said the gang's gonna hang out later. Wanna come with?" W/N asked as you two walked out of the school.

"Don't know. I haven't been feeling well." You replied.

"That's because you are obsessed with Crona~" They nudged you with their elbow.

You sighed and agreed. Suddenly, your weapon grabbed your wrist again, and bolted down the stairs.

————

The group ended up watching a movie at Maka and Soul's apartment. The majority of the gang ended up passing out towards the end.

You sat next to Crona on the floor. Although, they seemed like they were about to panic.

"What's wrong?" You asked, facing the meister. Crona flinched.

"I-uh..don't know how to deal with this." They stuttered, looking away from you.

"Are you scared of me?" You asked.

Crona's eyes widened, "No! It's not like that! I'm just not good around people."

You giggled, leaning to peck their cheek.

"Well, considering you're here, hanging out with all of us, you're pretty good around people."

A small smile appeared on Crona's face.

"Thank you."