Katsuki Bakugou x Reader //MyHeroAcademia//

∆∆∆

It was currently 9pm. You laid in bed, doing whatever you can find on your phone.

Suddenly, you heard a loud knock, almost a bomb went off.

"Oi, Y/N!" You heard your boyfriend, Bakugou, yell from outside.

Sighing, you got out of bed and walked to your door. Surprisingly, it was still attached to it's hinges.

As soon as you opened your door, Bakugou enveloped you in a tight hug.

"Thank god you're okay." He mumbled, barely loud enough for you to hear.

Your arms wrapped around his waist to return the hug.

"What's wrong, Katsuki?" You whispered. You could hear his heart beating inhumanly fast.

"I-" He paused to sigh and pull away to look into your eyes before continuing. "I had a nightmare. Some shitty villains kidnapped you and...and I couldn't save you."

Tears could be seen welling up in his eyes.

To comfort him, you gently kissed him and wiped away the tears that escaped.

"I'm okay, Katsuki. I promise. Besides, if I were to get kidnapped, I know you'll be able to save me. No matter what."

A few minutes later, the two of you ended up cuddling in your bed. One of your legs was casually draped across Bakugou's waist. Your head was on his chest, listening to his now slower heartbeat, as one of his hands was playing with your hair.

"I love you, Katsuki." You mumbled, sleep creeping up to you.

"Love you too. Go to sleep, moron."

∆∆∆