Chapter 15

I walked into the kitchen and flicked on the light looking for a glass to put some water in. I opened one of the pantries and noticed a bag of my favorite crisps…mm. Nothing like a midnight snack!

I decided that Zayn can wait. I took the crisps and sat down at the table unpinning the bag and reaching my hand in.

20 minutes later and the entire bag was gone! They’re so addicting I couldn’t stop! I stood up and tiptoed over to the garbage bin and threw the empty bag away.

I sighed and continued on my search for a glass. I went reached up pulling the door to a closet type thing open and saw a whole stack of cups, sweet! I giggled and ran over to the sink filling the cup up.

I walked out of the kitchen flipping the light off and made sure no one was around. I opened the bedroom door and it squeaked a bit. I saw Zayn still in the same position as before.

I walked over to the side of the bed ready to tip the water onto his face right when he popped up. “Aha! I wanted to see if you would really do it! I was faking it babe!” He laughed quietly.

“Party pooper!” I pouted slumping over.

“That’s right, no one pranks Zayn Malik! No go on, go back to bed love.” He smirked at me. I scowled at him and dragged my feet over to my bed sitting down. I placed the glass of water on the bed side table and tucked myself back into the comforters.

All that work for nothing!

*

*

*

I rolled over and opened my eyes a bit to see a stream of light shining into the hotel room. I groaned and buried my face into the pillow; I don’t want to get up.

“WHO ATE MY CRISPS?!” I heard someone scream… very… loud. It made me jump a bit to be completely honest. I sat up in bed and walked toward the door pulling it open.

I saw all the boys looking scared and an extremely… extremely angry Niall. His face was beat red as his breathing came out ragged.

“WELL WHO THE HELL ATE EM’!? I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GUYS. IM SO PISSED OFF I COULD I COULD…” He yelled looking around the room with the empty bag of crisps in his hand.

“Kayls go away, Niall woke up in a bad mood and someone ate his crisps… he could get dangerous… No one can control Niall when he’s angry.” Harry said quietly coming over to me.

“But I ate them.” I told Harry and his face paled a bit.

“Tell Niall once he’s calmed down… he’s way to angry now and he gets dangerous when he’s angry. Something happened last night with his family or friends and he woke up in the worst mood… this isn’t Niall… this is a crazy person…” Harry sighed pushing me back into the room.

“But Harry I ate them… he’s not going to calm down till he knows, right?” I said to Harry stopping in my tracks.

“Don’t worry about it just go back to bed it’s only 7 o’clock.”

I sighed and walked over to my bed sitting cross legged on it. I stared at the wall twiddling my fingers as I listened to the yelling and thr banging… kind of reminded me of  my house when I was little.

*Flash back~ Kaylee’s 4.*

I stood there my small body trembling, my back to the door as I listened to the constant shouting. A bang would boom through the house every now and then after my father shouts.

I slowly opened the door peeking out into the living room. I caught my fathers red blood shot eyes as he stalked over to me. “WHAT!?” He screamed in my face. I looked up at him my big blue eyes terrified at the sight of my father looking like this.

I looked past my father to see my mother lying on the floor shaking. “DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE MOMMY?!” He screamed at me.

“N-n-no daddy.” I squeaked out my lip shaking as tears threatened to pour out.

“THEN GO BACK IN THERE AND DON’T COME OUT YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE GIRL.” He growled at me pushing me over back into the room and slamming the door shut. I crawled over to where my dolls lay and picked my favorite one up. I stroked her hair as my tears fell onto her smooth plastic features.

I stayed like that the whole entire night constant banging, and shouting, and arguing keeping me awake.

*end flash back*

I can’t listen to that anymore, it was bringing back such awful memories of those awful fear filled nights. Maybe if I tell Niall he won’t be as angry… maybe because it’s me and not one of the boys.

I lifted myself off the bed and walked over to the door. When I opened it there was things shattered everywhere and infuriated Niall still screaming. “EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO ME.” He yelped knocking a picture frame off the wall. “WHY  ME. EVERYTHING SUCKS AND MY CRISPS. ME MUM SENT THOSE TO ME! BLOODY HELL!”

“Niall I ate your crisps!” I said timidly and he looked over at me his blue eyes piercing into mine. “I’m sorry… I didn’t know they were yours.”

“Kaylee I told you-“ Harry started but Niall cut him off.

“THOSE WERE MY CRISPS THAT ME MUM SENT ME MUM SENT ME NOT YOU. HOW DARE YOU.” He walked fast over to me and stopped right in front of me. I looked into his anger filled eyes and a flash of my father went by. I gasped and leaned back a bit. “WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS DO STUFF LIKE THIS TO ME.”

“Niall… I said I was sorry… I just…” I stopped when I saw him raise his hand up.

“NIALL.” Liam barked and that made Niall freeze. “Back up mate.” He said in a warning tone.

Niall huffed and took a step back lowering his hand slowly. “I’m- I’lm sorry.” He whimpered before breaking down into tears. I looked over at Liam confused before he walked over to where we were.

“Come on mate… let’s go talk okay?” He said wrapping his arm around Niall’s shoulder before leading him into a bedroom. I stood there motionless as Harry and Louis walked over to me.

“Kayls you alright?” Harry asked moving his hand up and down in front of my face. I nodded slowly staring blankly at the wall.

“Kaylee… sit down okay babe?” I heard Louis say and he lead me over to a chair. I sighed and sat down looking around the room. I could hear a few sobs escaping from the room where Liam and Niall were in.

What’s wrong with Niall?

Thank you guys for the 5 votes on the last chapter means alot!

Alot will definitely be happening over the next few chapters... that's all I can say though!

5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter please! And also let me know what you think is wrong with poor Nialler!

~Liv xx