Chapter 48

Dedicated to @JenniferAmyDrennanX 

read authors note at the end please! :)

"Everyone up!" I heard someone shout. I peeled my eyes open and saw Paul standing in the doorway of the back room. 

I groaned sitting up and yawning. "We're at a rest stop. It's a little town. You've got two hours, and then be back here. We've got a long drive." Paul told me and I nodded nudging Niall awake.

"Not yet." Niall mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes, get up Ni." I whined wiggling out of his grip. I stood up stretching out my back. That couch wasn't all that comfy. I walked out of the back room over to my bunk peeking in to see Ryan still sleeping. "Ryan...." I whispered poking him.

He rolled over slowly opening his eyes and letting out a little yawn. "Kaylee!" He smiled. He was so happy, all the time! 

"Hey babe. C'mon let's go find something to do for a little bit." I smiled pulling him out of the bunk and placing him on his feet. He wobbled around still a little sleepy as Niall came out of the back. I looked at the time and it was about 7 o'clock. 

"We have to get the rest of the lads up." Niall told me turning to Zayn's bunk and shaking him awake. I looked down to see Ryan crawling into Louis bunk.

"Louis! Uppy!" He laughed before running out of the bunk. Louis poked his head out groaning. "Ah look at Louis' hair!" Ryan shrieked laughing. I laughed along with him as Louis tried to fix his messy hair.

I grabbed Ryan's hand and led him off the bus, helping him down the stairs. When we got outside the bands bus and the dressing departments bus' were parked behind us, everyone outside talking. 

I smiled as I saaw Lou walking over to us. "Hey guys!" She smiled waving. "I heard about your new little member." She laughed looking down at Ryan who was stood behind me looking around curiously.

"Mhm. For now." I laughed patting his head as he looked up at me. "Where's Lux?" 

"Ah she's over there playing with some of the guys." She smiled pointing over to where a few of the guys were kicking around a soccer ball. 

"I want you to meet someone Ryan." I picked him up and walked over to where they all were. Lux spotted me, a big smile growing on her face as she tried her best to toddle over to me and Ryan.

"Who that?" She squeaked pointing to Ryan. 

"This, is Ryan." I smiled crouching down and placing Ryan beside me. 

"Hi." He grinned walking up to Lux.

"Hello!" She cheered giggling. "Come!" She waved Ryan to follow her as she ran over by the extra soccer ball. She sat down on the ground holding the ball between her legs. He looked up at me as if to ask for my permission and I nodded.

Ryan sat a few feet away from her and she rolled the ball over to him, and then him back to her. They were so cute. 

I turned around to see where everyone else was and saw Niall jogging toward me. "Hi." He breathed trying to catch his breath. "We've got a couple hours and everyone's hungry so we were going to go out to dinner. You and Ryan coming?" 

"Uh yeah. Where are we going?" I questioned turning to look at Ryan.

"There's a little diner down the street so we were going to go there." I nodded and called Ryan over. He turned around to look at me and back at Lux. 

"Bye bye Lux!" He piped up waving to her.

"Bye Ryan!" She smiled standing up off the ground and running over to him giving him a hug. I heard Niall aw as I giggled looking over at him. Ryan came running over and I thought he was going to run to me but wrong, he ran straight to Niall wrapping his arms around Niall's legs.