Chapter 66

Niall's P.O.V.

"Are you two almost ready?" My mum asked walking into the room. I nodded looking over at Kaylee as she slipped on her shoes. "I'll be downstairs." 

"I love christmas so much." Kaylee smiled standing up and walking over to me. She grabbed all her medicine off the dresser placing it into her bag. "I can not wait to see Ryan though."

"Me too, I miss the little guy." I admitted adjusting my tie. "C'mon let's go, I'm so hungry."

"When aren't you?" She giggled as I grabbed her hand slowly making are way downstairs. "No wheelchair c'mon." She tugged my hand past it and out the door.

"Kaylee McKinley." I stopped in my tracks glaring at her.

"Niall I promise I won't walk that much, I'll sit." She pouted batting her eyelashes.

"Fine but if you break your promise I'm not giving you your present." I shrugged earning a little gasp as I walked in front of her a big smile on my face. 

I let Kaylee sit in the front with my mum and I stayed in the back all by myself. "You should know most the people already, no one really new." My mum told Kaylee as we approached the house. 

We were one of the first people there which was great because I would hate to walk into a crowd even if it's just my family. I walked in the door first and I could already hear Ryans voice from the living room.  

I looked behind me to see my mum and Kaylee fixing something on their dresses, girls. 

I quickly walked into the back room straight up to Ryan. "Hey buddy." I smiled and he looked up jumping onto me.

"Niall!" He shrieked giving me a massive hug. "Where's Kaylee?"

"She's coming, you want to play a prank on her?" He nodded his head vigoursly as I smirked. " Okay go hide in the back room and I'm going to tell Kaylee you couldn't come and then run out and give her a huge hug, but be careful she's still in a bit of pain by her stomach."

"You got it dude!" He smiled as I let him down him scurrying off into the other room. I turned around greeting the others as my mum and Kaylee walked in.

"Where's Ryan?" She asked after we all said hello.

"Oh, you didn't hear? They couldn't make it today, they were going to Patricks mums house." I told her since I didn't see Leah or Patrick in the room, must be out in the kitchen.

"You're kidding." Kaylee sighed looking generally hurt. I peeked behind her to see Ryan crouched down by the wall biting at his fingers. "Aw, I wanted to see him so bad too." She looked like she was about to cry to be completely honest. 

I waved Ryan over subtly and he went up behind her squeezing her into a hug. "Merry Christmas Kaylee!"

"Ah, Ryan!" She laughed turning around and carefully picking him up. "Oh bud, I miss you!" She smiled sqeezing him tight.

"I missed you too Kaylee." He giggled as she put him back down on the floor. "Niall wanted to play a trick on you!"

She turned around and gave me a glare that almost made me shiver. "Love you babe." 

"Mhm." She rolled her eyes turning back to Ryan. 

"Guys come and sit!" My Aunt called from in the dining room. 

"Love you too." Kaylee smiled kissing my cheek as I walked past her into the dining room. We all sat down, Ryan next to Kaylee and me on the other side. She has to take so many pils before she eats it's crazy!