Chapter 69

Niall's P.O.V.

"Alright, bye Kayls I'm leaving!" I called from the living room as I slipped my coat on.

"Oh bye, goodluck." She walked up giving me a kiss. Today was our first day back at the studio. 

"Thanks, don't do to much today, yeah? Take it easy and I should be back to take you to your doctors appointment." I smiled searching for my keys.

"Alright, if your not Riley said she can take me." She smiled. "Looking for these?" I turned around to see her holding my keys between her fingers.

"Yes." I chuckled. "Bye love!" I walked out the door licking it behind me before walking down the hall out the front. "Hey Liam." I waved jogging over to his car.

"Hey man." He nodded getting in as I climbed into the passenger seat, car pool why not. "Excited?"

"You've got no idea." I laughed looking out the window Harry and Louis walking out. "How long do you think they'll keep us for?"

"Eh hopefully not to long today."

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I was so bored, there was nothing to do! I sighed sitting down on the couch with my bowl of apple slices when there was a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes standing up and going over to it opening it to reveal Riley.

"Alright so, I went to the uni and I got all my paper work and stuff but I just need to fill it out." She babbled as she walked through the door books stacked in her hands.

"Hello to you too." I laughed shutting the door and taking my place on the couch again. 

"Hi." She laughed placing everything on the coffee table. "But yeah, Harry's flat is too quiet, you know I have to work around noise." She huffed taking out a few papers. 

"Mhm, you're weird." I laughed biting down on the juicy citrus, eh is apple citrus? It is now.

"Are you going to go back to uni?" She asked taking a seat on the floor, taking out a pen.

"Uh, I dont know... I would kind of like to but I have to talk to Niall about it." I shrugged. It would probably be good for me to go back, I mean, I am only 18 and not in highschool.

For the next few hours Riley sat working away on all her papers, there were tons!, and I sat on the couch in the same spot. 

"My doctors appointment is in like a half an hour, I'm going to get ready." I told Riley as I got up off the couch walking into the bedroom. I picked out a nice sweater and a pair of leggings slipping into them.

I really hope this doctor gives me good news, I need it. Maybe I'll finally get these damn stitches out, they're itchy! I checked my phone to see a text from Niall.

Niall xoxo:

Should be home in about 20 minutes to take you! x

I sent a quick okay back before grabbing my boots and walking back out to Riley. "Niall is going to take me so you don't have to, they'll be back soon."

"Sounds good, I should probably go back up and put all this away." She groaned standing up and collecting her things. "I'll see you later Kaylee!" She waved as she walked out the door. 

An episode of home cooking later Niall walks through the door looking very tired. "Hey babe." He smiled as I got up walking over to him.

"Hey, you look tired, you want me to get Riley to take me?" I questioned fixing his hair. He just shook his head handing me my coat as we walked out. "How did it go?" I asked once we were in the car.