Chapter 12

Hey guys! Okay so i tried to make this a long update cause I've been a horrid updater and it's been a while, i promise i will do better. Please let me know what you think about all this Kaylee and Niall stuff! :)

Much love.

~Liv xx

Niall’s P.O.V.

I stuck my hands in my Jack Willis hoodie and walked up the porch stairs. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door pulling my hood off my tussled hair.

I heard some movement and a woman answered the door. “Hello dear, may I help you?” She asked opening the door slightly.

“Uh yeah, I wanted to talk to Jonathan… is he here?” I asked looking past her.

“Uhm yes he’s in the basement, come in!” She smiled opening the door all the way and I slipped past her. “Are you a friend of his?”

“Uh yep!” I grinned pulling my hands out my pockets and introducing myself politely.

“That’s so sweet, well I was just on my way out but make yourself at home dear.” She gave me a quick hug before walking out of the door closing it behind her.

I walked over to the door leading to what I suppose was the basement and opened it quietly. I tip toed my way down the stairs and saw Jonathan sitting on the couch playing a video game. I cleared my throat and he looked over at me startled.

“What do you want?” He growled at me.

“I want to talk to you about Kaylee…” I sighed walking and sitting on a chair opposite him.

“Listen dude, I’m not taking her back. We’re done. We’ve gotten together and broken up some many times, it’s too much. I was going to break up with her soon anyway…” He admitted to me placing the controller down beside him and leaning back into the cushions.

“Oh… but why? I thought you… loved her?” I questioned him furrowing my eyebrows together.

“I did. It’s just after so long… it was just… I can’t… I don’t love her anymore.” He chuckled slowly at the end shaking his head. He looked up at me and I locked eyes with him. The emotions in them showing confusion… he was battling his heart. “And I’m so sorry. I get really angry and I didn’t mean to hurt you… you seem like a cool guy. I just get jealous and sorry…” He mumbled under his breath.

“It’s alright mate.” I laughed feeling a little more comfortable.

“Just… just tell Kaylee that I still care about her… but I just can’t anymore, please?” He pleaded looking up at me. I nodded. “She deserves someone better anyway.”

“Why would you say that?”

“Because she’s a messed up girl. A lot of shit has happened to her… she needs someone who can take care of her and care for her, someone who can be there and help her. I can’t do that, I never could, that’s just not the type of person I am.” He huffed running his fingers through his hair.