Chapter 41

yay another longish chapter! please read the end note omg exciting news! AND this chapter is dedicated to @InBlackAndWhite go check out her stories!

I smiled, my arm linked with Riley’s as we watched the boys perform live while we’re young. I looked over at her as she bopped up at down winking at Harry as his head turned to the side shooting her a cheeky grin.

I nudged her letting her know I had just seen that little action which caused her to blush red.

The finished off the song and the arena erupted into ear deafening screams.

“Alright, alright settle down!” Niall laughed into the microphone. “Okay so some of you may have seen me out with a special girl and some of you may not have. Well I finally won her heart and I think it’s time that EVERYONE knows who she is.” He smiled looking over at me. He waved me over, beckoning me to come closer.

I stood frozen, my feet felt as if they were cemented to the ground. Okay so maybe I do have a bit of stage fright when the time comes.

“Come on babe.” Niall smiled jogging over to me and taking my hand. I looked back at Riley and Lou as they squealed excitedly.

“This is Kaylee, MY girlfriend.” Niall grinned the audience erupting into aw’s and screaming. I waved slightly to the crowd still a bit frozen in my spot, my hand tightly gripping Niall’s.

There was music that started playing and Niall let go of my head jumping up and down trying to get the audience back on their feet.

I noticed it was Kiss You, and smiled, it was one of my favorite songs. I took that as my queue to walk off but as soon as I tried to someone grabbed my wrist pulling me back. I looked up to see Zayn spinning me around as he sang his little part making me laugh.

Throughout the whole song I was bounced around on stage between the boys before I took a seat on one of the platforms catching my breath.

Niall ran up the ramp and pulled me to my feet so I was facing him. “So let me kiss you.” He sang finishing off the song and leaning in for a kiss which I gladly accepted.

“That was cheesy babe.” I laughed resting my forehead against his. “But I loved it.”  The room was in full out hysterics, laughing, crying, awing you name it.

“That’s it for tonight! Thank you for having us! Goodnight!” Harry waved as we all ran off stage.

“That was so adorable!” Lou squealed pinching Niall’s cheeks. “Who would of that you’d be the cutesy romantic one out of the bunch?” She laughed placing her hands on her hips.

“Eh I guess.” Niall shrugged blushing.

“Aw Ni. Are you blushing?” I cooed kissing his cheek. He shooed me away chuckling as we all made our way to the boys’ dressing rooms.

“Riley and Kaylee got get something nice on! But not too nice!” Harry told us as they walked into their dressing room.

Me and Riley shared and confused look and heard Lou laugh. “Come with me.” She grabbed  each of our hands pulling us into her room. She handed me a pair of dark jeans and a nice sweater and she gave riley a pair of light pink leggings and a white sparkly off the shoulder shirt. “Go on! Change!” Lou smiled at us.

We stripped off our clothes and placed our new ones on looking up at Lou to see what she thought.

“Perfect! You look beautiful!” She smiled clapping her hands together. She touched up our hair and make-up before shoving us out of the room.