Chapter 49

Dedicated to @Roast_Potatoe

Niall's P.O.V.

Everyone was up a little later and we were all just lounging around to tired to do anything, well except Ryan.

"Guys play with me!" He whined stomping his feet.

"Ryan we're tired." Kaylee groaned burying her face in my side.

"Meanie." He mumbled crossing his arms, his lips forming a pout. I heard her let out a deep breath but she didn't say anything. "I'm hungwy."

"Let's go make some lunch." Louis smiled rolling himself off the couch. He threw Ryan over his shoulder as the two made their way into the kitchen.

"I'm so tired." Kaylee sighed looking up at me. 

"I know, don't worry." I kissed the top of her head wrapping my arms around her. "But rest up, you and me have a date tonight." 

"What?" She looked up at me smirking.

"Mhm, me and you. Date night, we haven't spent any time together really since Ryan and you need a night  off. I already asked the lads to watch him, you just have to say yes." I grinned. She nodded her head smiling at me.

"Good, I miss my little Niall." She giggled.

"Oh little Niall's doing just fine, I was thinking of dinner and movie but we can do that too." I winked at her.

"I didn't mean it like that!" She squealed blushing like crazy.

"I find it funny how you blush at the stupidest things, it's cute." I leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips before standing up. "Be ready by 8."

"You got it." She gave me a thumbs up as I walked into the kitchen to see what the troublesome two were doing. 

"Hey Niall!" Ryan waved at me from his seat on the counter.

"Hey little guy, whatcha doin?" I walked over to see what Louis was making and saw a whole bunch of bread laid out on the counter. 

"We're making sandwiches for everyone." Louis told me as he placed different things on different sandwiches. 

"Ahh, I see. Well Ryan, you're spending the night with Louis and the other boys!" I smiled at him as his face contorted with confusion.

"Why? Where are you going?" He questioned.

"I'm taking Kaylee on a date tonight." I told him and he nodded.

"I want to come."

"Aw, no sorry bud. Just me and Kaylee." I chuckled ruffling up his hair.

"But... I want to come." He looked up at me, his eyebrows knitted together. 

"Ryan, no, just me and kaylee." I explained again a little slower.

"Kaylee!" He screeched making Louis and I cover our ears. We heard her scattered foot steps before she appeared in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly. She looked over at Louis and Ryan looked at me giving me a little smile.

"Niall said that I can't come with you tonight." He pouted when she looked back over at him.

"Well yeah.. it's just me and Niall." Kaylee told him walking towards Ryan.

"B-but I want to come with you." His lip quivered as he looked up at her. 

"Ryan it's only going to be for a little while and you're going to stay here with the boys and Riley and have fun!" She smiled at him placing her hands on his shoulders. He looked up at her with glossy eyes and began to cry.