Chapter 9

Wow i am so sorry! its been so long since i updated, i havent had a computer cause of the hurricane! I lost power! I don't know how I feel about this chapter... eh its drama but the next xhapter will be awesome promise! :) (this one was kinda rushed)

Feed back please! Vote, comment fan bah blah

Love you guys! xx

“Kaylee are you alright?” Liam asked placing his hands on my shoulders.

“Don’t touch me!” I growled spinning around glaring at him. He backed up putting his hands up in surrender. “I can’t… I have to…” I mumbled before turning around and running out of the food court after Jonathan.

I need him back. I can’t live without him.

Yes you can Kaylee. He was bad to you, you don’t really love him.

Yes I do! I love him. I need him.

I ran through the exhibits trying to find where he went. He was nowhere.

Liam’s P.O.V.

I looked over at Niall and took in his state. “Niall sit down man, you don’t look too good.” I told him as I walked toward him.

“This is all my fault, she’s hurt because of me. Did you see her fucking face! She looked like she was going to… to… I don’t know die!” Niall groaned slumping onto the chair and placing his head in his hands.

“Niall, you were completely right though. She doesn’t get treated right and she does deserve much better.” Harry said trying to comfort Niall. “C’mon let’s go get her.”

We all got up and I slung my arm around Niall’s shoulder trying to make sure he was okay. He was more than just my friend, he was my brother. I hated seeing him like this with that look of pure sorrow on his face. I could tell he was eating himself up inside.

As we walked to the front of the aquarium we heard someone shouting. I looked through a tiny window and saw Kaylee and Jonathan. We all walked up to the doors peeking in.

I couldn’t hear anything but the sight was enough to tell me there was something horrible happening. Kaylee’s face was streamed with tears as she ran her fingers through her long brown locks tugging at the end of them in frustration.

Jonathan was yelling, his hands moving every which way in the air. I watched as Kaylee tried to take a step forward to, touch, hug kiss Jonathan, who knows. He pushed her back causing her back to hit the wall.

I felt like I was watching a silent film…

He shouted one last thing before stomping down the hall out the exit. Kaylee’s face was unreadable. She looked like she was going to collapse. I could feel her heart breaking and it killed me to see such a beautiful girl like herself looking like that.

She slid down the wall scrunching her knees up to her chest.  I watched as she breathed in unevenly, her chest heaving heavily.

I looked over at Niall and he stood there staring at her. Not one emotion on his, face in his eyes, unreadable.

“What do we do…” Louis sighed looking over at me.

Kaylee quickly rose to her feet brushing her pants off. She walked towards the door, her hands wiping the tears under her eyes. “Play it cool.” Zayn whispered as we all dispersed sitting on the benches.

She walked out and looked at us. Her eyes were puffy and red, her cheeks bright pink and mascara in lines down her face. “Kaylee I-“

“Shut up.” She spat at Niall. “I don’t want to hear it okay? You ruined my relationship. The love of my life just ripped my heart out, stomped on it and handed it back to me broken into a million pieces.” She began to cry again and I got up walking toward her. I went to go wrap my arms around her, trying to make her feel better but she rejected me.

“Stay away from me! I don’t want you to ‘comfort me’ or ‘feel sorry for me’.” She cried in a bitter tone. “It’s your entire fault!” She screamed at Niall. “Maybe you should keep your mouth shut before you go saying shit!”

“Kaylee just lis-“ He tried talking, explaining to her what happened but she simply wouldn’t have it.

“He told me what you said! He told me what you did! I saw you with my own two eyes punch him first. So save your bullshit excuses and leave me the hell alone.” After she said that I saw something. Something flickered across her eyes… regret. She let out a loud sob before falling to the ground.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

“He told me what you said! He told me what you did! I saw you with my own two eyes punch him first. So save your bullshit excuses and leave me the hell alone.” After those words went past my lips I regretted them. The look on Niall’s face when I said them killed me. I was just so angry, I couldn’t believe what had happened in the last 10 minutes.

It was so overwhelming. I felt my head spin and my knees get week. My throat felt like it was getting smaller and smaller. I let out a on loud sob before falling to the floor.

The last thing I saw was Niall’s eyes go wide.