Chapter 27

Sorry for it being so long, I've been having some problems but here it is! Hope you like it, it's kinda sad but cute i dont know PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! it really helps me to update faster. :) Enjoy!
~Liv xox

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I followed Niall down the hallway into a little room. He flicked on the light and I recognized it as the bathroom. “I think we’ve got some Neosporin in here somewhere.” He mumbled looking through all the bottles. “Aha!” He turned around holding the little bottle.

I reached over and took a wash cloth wetting it and wiping it over my cheek trying to get any dry blood on. Niall walked up to my gently running his finger over the cuts, making sure to cover them with Neosporin. “Do you want a band-aid?” He asked as he rinsed his hands off.

“Uh no thanks, I don’t really want a band-aid on my cheek.” I laughed running my fingers through my tangled hair, I probably look a wreck.

“I’m really sorry again, and also Kayls don’t be shy, there’s nothing to worry about really.” He chuckled walking out of the bathroom beckoning me to follow him.

“So Niall how has the tour been going, yeah?” A tall boy with brown hair and green eyes asked him.

“Uh it’s great so far! Yeah, a lot of fun. How ya been Corbin?” Niall questioned patting him on the back.

“Great, great, been getting ready to go off to college you know.” Corbin laughed. “And you are Kaylee right?” I just nodded in response, by mouth dry. Why was I being so shy?! “It’s great to meet you love.”

“Like wise.” I smiled looking over at Niall as he became engaged in a different conversation.

“Pizza is here!” Someone shouted and a whole stampede of people went by. “Don’t just stand there America!” A young girl laughed brushing past me.

America? What?

I sauntered into the dining room where everyone had sat down and was eating pizza. I scanned the room for Niall, seeing him sitting next to his mom in deep conversation. “You want a slice dear?” An older woman asked.

“Uh No thank you.” I smiled sweetly dismissing the offer. I walked over to where Niall was and took the seat beside him. I looked around the table, all his family members smiling, and talking. I can’t remember having anything like this in my life. I didn’t have any cousins, no siblings that I know of, not aunts or uncles being my parents were both only children. All my grandparents are gone… I literally have no one left. Not a single person that cares about me and here Niall is with multiple aunts and uncles and cousins and a few grandparents. “Niall, uh I’m kinda tired…” I whispered over to him.

“Go have a nap, first door on the right, that’s my room.” He told me and I nodded standing up. I walked up the stairs looking at all the family pictures and collages of Niall and his brother as young kids. He was such a cute kid.

I walked into the room Niall told me to and immediately new it was his. I looked around at the different guitars resting up against the wall and the few posters on the wall. He had a bunch of pictures on his dresser of friends I assume.

I walked over to his bed jumping onto it and not moving, jet lag.

*

*

“Kaylee…” Someone whispered softly and I mumbled a what rolling over. “You tired still?” The person asked and I nodded sleepily rubbing my eyes. “It’s about 8 o’clock babe.”