Chapter 47

OOOOO another long chapter! please read the note at the end! 

dedicated to @niallscuteprincess

Harry's P.O.V.

Massive problem. I, Harry Styles, have a massive problem.

Damn management. They want me to do some celerity publicity stunt with Taylor Swift. No, no.

I have Riley... well I want Riley. I haven't exactly asked her out yet. So management thinks it's okay to make me do this. How the hell am I supposed to tell Riley?

What if... I don't. Don't be an idiot Harry she'd see it. Gosh, just when things are getting good.

I don't even know when all this is starting to begin with! Riley and I were really starting to hit off but.... management once again ruins everything. And I could never tell them no. That would be even stupider!

"You okay Haz?" Zayn asked sitting next to me on my bed. I shook my head sighing. "What's up?"

"Management." I muttered and I heard Zayn groan.

"What did they do this time?"

"They want me to do some publicity stunt with Taylor Swift. I can't.... Things are just starting to go good with Riley." I looked over at Zayn and he had that face on. The, let's see what we can do here, face. 

Zayn was great. He was the most helpful of the boys when it came to situations like this. Have a problem? Go to Zayn.

"That's a tough one. You can't say no to management. Just talk to Riley about it mate." He said to me patting me back.

"I don't want to hurt her." I looked over at Zayn furrowing my eyebrows together. "I'm really falling for her."

"I think she'll understand. Give it a try." Zayn gave me a small smile before hopping off the bed and walking out of the room.

He was right. I think she would understand. But the thing is, no ones supposed to know besides the boys, obviously. If management found out I told her... they'd ruin me. 

I sat back burying my head in my pillows and letting out a scream filled with frustration.

"What's up Haz?" I heard a soft voice ask. Riley. "Haz." She pestered poking me. She giggled as she laid down next to me, nudging her head underneath the pillows.

She was so damn cute.

"Riley." I sighed sitting up.

"That's me." She laughed following my actions.

"I-I have to talk to you." I looked down at my hands nervously. 

"What's up?" She asked popping the 'p'. I looked up at her, her blue eyes full of curiousity. I can't do it. 

"Uh nevermind." I shook my head fluffing my hair out.

"Okay, if you say so! Have  you met Ryan? You have to talk with him. He's adorable!" She squealed clasping her hands together. "He's only 5 but he talks like he's lived thelife of an old man."

"Well, let's go have a chat with the little guy." I smiled hopping off the bed, Riley right behind me.

"Where's Kaylee?" I heard Ryan pout as we walked into the living room. 

"She'll be right back. She and Niall went to get some stuff for you." Liam smiled at him.

"But I want her now." He grumbled folding his arms across his chest. He looked up as I got closer and immediatly stopped. "Woah." His eyes trailed all the way up my body to my eyes. "You're big."