Chapter 37

We made our way into the nearly empty movie theatre all the boys naturally racing to the back. Now you would think that movie theatres are big right? Wrong.

There was literally maybe 30 rows of 4 seats.

“Aw come on lads! I want to sit in the back with Kaylee.” Niall groaned as we made our way up to where the 4 boys were laughing and climbing over each other to get to their seats.

“You guys can sit right in front of us.” Harry winked patting the seats in the next row forward.

“What you want the back seats so you can…. Make out?” Louis teased making kissy faces. I felt my cheeks heat up as the other boys did their oo’s ad aa’s.

“Niall it’s fine.” I mumbled pulling him into the row. He sat down next to me as I leaned into him the commercials starting.

“Wait the snacks!” He jumped up and ran out of the theatre with Louis and Harry following shortly behind.

“B- what if….” I sighed leaning back in my seat brining my knees to my chest.

“Aw is little Kaylee scared?” I heard Zayn laugh as he ruffled my hair.

“Yes!” I shouted turning around to face them forgetting that they were back there. “I HATE SCARY MOVIES!”

“Woah calm down babe.” Liam chuckled as I shrugged fixing my hair.

“Don’t worry I’ve seen this one it isn’t that bad.” Liam smiled reassuringly. I sighed and turned back around curled up in my chair as I watched the previews. Just as the movie was beginning the three idiots came running up the aisle practically tripping over each other’s feet.

“Hey babe miss me?” Niall whispered to me as my eyes fixated on the bowl of popcorn in his lap.

“Mhm sure… can I have some popcorn?” I questioned looking up at him. He looked from me to his popcorn biting his lip. “Please Ni?” I asked again pouting my lips.

“Fine.” He huffed placing the popcorn in between us. I smiled pecking his lips as he just rolled his eyes staring at the screen.

*

“LIAM YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR EVER! THAT WAS HORRIBLE! I THINK I PEED MYSELF!” I whaled as we walked out of the theatre.

“Oh don’t be such a baby.” He chuckled.

“How in the world am I supposed to sleep tonight!?” I whined leaning into Niall’s side.

“With me!” He smiled squeezing me with his one arm that was laced over my shoulder.

“Oh ew gross!” The other boys sneered.

“Not like that.” Niall groaned hitting the closest one which happened to be Zayn.

By the time we got back to the hotel it was just about getting dark. “The boys and I have to go talk to one of the guys that owns the venue we’re playing at tomorrow night for a few minutes down in the lobby, you’re fine to stay here right?” Niall said as he slipped his shoes back on.

“Mhm.” I mumbled flipping through the channels as I was sprawled out across my bed.

“We’ll be back in a few.” He smiled jumping on top of me and kissing my nose before sprinting out of our room. I rolled my eyes and giggled as I settled on some reality show.

A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. I groaned and got up, it was probably one of the boys who forgot their key.

I stood on my tippy toes looking through, that was not one of the boys.