Chapter 28

This is a pretty long update i think! I don't really know what to classify this as... it's not sad but i don't know if it's happy. I don't know! Hope you enjoy it!

I stood there for a few minutes trying to collect myself. I needed to be strong for Niall, we don’t need to people who are all emotional.

“Kayls are you alright?” I heard someone ask and turned around to see Niall’s sad eyes staring back at me.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I said quickly wiping any other tears from my cheeks.

“You sure? You don’t look fine…” He persisted eyeing me.

“Niall I’m fine. Just some reoccurring memories, I don’t want to talk about it though.” I sighed leaning back against the car.

“Alright that’s fine… uh we’re going to head back to the house so everyone can say goodbye and what not and then we can go out tonight if you want too.” He said to me as we got into the car.

“No Niall, it’s fine. I’m sure you want to be home with your family tonight.” I smiled sympathetically at him as I started the car.

“Actually my mom is going to stay at my dad’s sisters for a few nights and my brother is going back to his house so it’s just me and you.” He smiled as he leaned back in his seat. I nodded and pulled out of the parking spot, just  me and him.

**

“We can go to the movies, or the pub, maybe down to the square, what do you think?” Niall shouted from the kitchen as I was sprawled out over the sofa.

“Uh doesn’t matter, wherever.” I called back laying my eyes on the tv screen. It was one of the boys old interviews when they were back here. I’ve seen it a good 10 times but it never gets old.

“Let’s go down to the pub, a few of my buddies will be there, want you to meet them!” I sat up and huffed, I hated meeting new people.

“How many of them…?” I asked quietly as I walked into the kitchen.

“About 3 or 4 don’t worry. It’ll be fine, they’re nice guys.” He chuckled sensing m nervousness. “Want something?”

“Uh no, I’m not hungry but thanks.” I smiled sitting down at the table across from him.

“We’ll leave after I’m done eating so if you want to go change you can.” He mumbled with a mouthful of food.

“Are you telling me this isn’t good enough?!” I said dramatically standing up and gesturing to my sweatpants and t-shirt.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.” He winked and I just rolled my eyes as I little giggle bubbled over my lips. I skipped out of the kitchen and up to Niall’s room where my suitcase was wide open and my clothes were everything, I was a little messy.

I picked up a pair of dark blue jeans and a crème jumper and through them on before adding my light blue beanie and the same color scarf.

I found my converse and slipped them on before jogging back downstairs to see Niall just finishing up. “Ready?” I smiled and he nodded getting up and throwing away his dish.

“We’ll take my car, let me just grab my keys.” I followed after him as he took his keys off the hook and slipped on his coat. “It’s about 15 minutes away, not too long.” He shrugged as we walked down the path to his car.

I hopped in the passenger seat as he did the same with the drivers seat. As he started up the car the radio turned on and Ed Sheerans Lego House filled the car.