Chapter 77

"Where is she?" I shouted, my eyes opening, hair matted to my forehead in a sweaty mess. "Where is she?" 

"Who mate?" Liam asked sitting in the chair where Kaylee was earlier.

"Kaylee!" I groaned, frustrated. I stood up pacing around the dance floor looking for her but I couldn't find her. "Where is Kaylee?" I asked Riley grabbing her by the shoulders. 

"Uh, I think she's out front, she said she was hot so she went out for some fresh air." She smiled before turning back around to Harry.

I pushed through the crowds trying to get to the front door. What time was it anyway?

"Kaylee!" I screamed once I got outside the venu not seeing her out there.

"Niall what's wrong?" She asked poking her head out from around the corner of one of the large columns. 

"N-nothing, I just wasn't sure where you were." I sighed taking long strides to get to her. "I love you." I mumbled pulling her into a hug and kissing her neck.

"I love you too, you alright?" She asked peering up at me. I just nodded pulling her into my chest. "Can we go back to the hotel, I'm tired." She yawned and I agreed. We went back inside and got our coats and said goodbye to anyone we thought important enough to say goodbye too.

"It actually wasn't too bad." She admitted as we were sat in the back of the taxi, my hand rested on her knee drawing small, insignificant shapes.

"Yeah, it was a good time, I just can't wait to get back home." I sighed looking out the window. The strip was beautiful, full of life and light. Different people doing different things. It was almost like a flashier new york which is one step up in my opinion. 

"I was thinking, about my whole college thing.. I think I'm going to switch to online classes. It's nice and all but I just feel weird since I never really finished highschool, you know?" She looked over at me and I told her I thought it was fine, and it'd probably be better. "I'm looking for a part time job though, for when you go on tour in a few months."

Shit, it's now or never.

"Right Kaylee, uh we found out when we were going on tour a few weeks ago.. maybe months idontknow." She corked her eyebrow looking at me with a confused yet intrigued expression. "In about a month we leave for the European tour then we go over to America."

"A month? Wow." She laughed lightly looking past me and out the window. The light of the buildings flashed across her eyes as I watched them looking for any indication of how she was feeling. "Wow, I really wish you had told me sooner."

"I know, I wanted to it just always slipped my mind."

"It's alright, I mean either way you're leaving for 6 months."

"Eight." I corrected her quickly before she became to attatched to the idea of only 6 months away.

"Oh." Her lips turned down into the slightest frown and although it was small a shiver raked through my body. "But really it's fine, it'll go by quick. I'm going to get a job and hopefully make a friend other than Riley and you and it'll all be okay." She smiled, but it wasn't a fake one. She was actually happy to have that new idea of how to get through this in her head.

"I'm glad that you're not too upset, that would make leaving a lot harder. Don't worry though, I have a feeling we'll work out ways to get you to visit away." I reassured her, kissing her cheek. "We got to Paris in 3 months and I want you to come then, it'll be our one year anniversary."

"I like that idea." She giggled leaning her head on my shoulder. "I can't wait."

"But for now, we've got a month minus, rehearsels, last minute changes and meetings." She just rolled her eyes knowing that, that will take up most of the next month.