Chapter 89

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Are you like nervous?" Riley asked as we sat at the dining room table doing our nails. 

I shrugged thinking about how I'm going to be marrying the boy im in love with in 3 days. "I mean I'm not now... but I'm sure when the time comes my stomach will be in knots." I laughed dipping the brush back into the metallic color. "I'm excited though."

"I would be too girl. It's gonna be an amazing time. He still hasn't told you where your honeymoon is?" 

"Nope, I have to admit I'm impressed. I thought he'd crack by now. I'm just hoping ya know..." I stopped painting and looked up at Riley who was concentrated on her own nails. She looked up at me, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion. 

"I know what?"

"My period, it's supposed to come like this week and what a bummer it would if it ruined the honeymoon." I huffed, blowing on my nails in hopes that they'll dry quicker. "It's supposed to come today if my little app is correct."

"Damn, well hopefully it's a short o-." 

"I'm back!" Niall shouted, the front door shutting with a bang. "And I brought a little monster with me." Niall walked into the kitchen with Nat. He was wearing a little dinosaur hat on his head, as Niall plopped him onto my lap.

"Aw wet nails!" I shreiked picking Nat up and sitting him on the table in front of me. My little man was getting cuter and cuter everyday. "What did daddy buy you?"

"I had to, I mean look at him. He's a lady killer in that thing." Niall chuckled sitting at the chair across from me. "Plus, it was chilly out." 

"Who's watching him tonight?" Riley asked cleaning up everything. "Unless you plan on bringing him to the club for your bachelor/bacholorette parties."

"My mom is. She's coming here tonight, gonna stay over." Niall yawned, stretching back in his seat. "But I'm gonna go take a nap before tonight." 

"Ehem, take him too, he needs one." I held Nat up as Niall walked by and took him as they made their way to the bedroom. "If Nat turns out to be half the chaos Niall is, I'm in for a long road ahead of me."

"You know he will." Riley smirked, "You need a little girl to balance it out."

"Yeah let's just get married first, please." I laughed following Riley into the kitchen. "That is if I make it through tonight."

*

"Could this music be any louder?" I shouted, my arm linked with Rileys. 

"Kaylee, your momness is showing. C'mon live a little. Tonight, you are not a mom. You are girl who is getting married in two days." Riley reminded me for about the billionth time that night.

Now, I know, the bride and grooms parties are supposed to be seperate but we share the same friends so fuck tradition, as Niall put it. As we walked through the crowd we made our way to the back room, which was a bit quieter but not by much. It was a small area with long couches across from each other, red curtains draped around it for some form of privacy from the main club area.

"There she is!" Louis cheered as we walked in. He stumbled up to greet me, pulling me into a massive sloppy hug. Someone started off early. "Your handsome groom is waiting right over there." Louis shakingly pointed to the end of one of the couches where Niall sat with a glass in his hand chatting with Zayn.

I made my way past everyone taking a seat next to him. "Hey baby." He smiled, lacing his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. "Don't worry this is just my first glass, the other boys, well they've had quite a few."