Chapter 71

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone pushing against my chest, almost as if they were trying to get up. I opened my eyes quickly watching as Riley scrambled out of the room into what I assume was the bathroom.

Ah, her first hangover. I debate going in to help her but I'll let her take this first one on her own just incase she doesn't want my help. I sat up in bed, reaching over and grabbing my t-shirt, pulling it over my head.

"Morning sunshine." I smile as she walks back into the room dragging her feet. She stops, slouching her shoulders and pouting. "Aw poor hungover baby." I chuckle softly standing up and walking over to her. 

"This is the worst I've felt in my entire life." She groans falling into my chest. I sigh wrapping my arms around her and kissing the top of her head. "I don't have clothes on!" She shrieks moments later looking down at her half naked body.

"Yeah, last night you came in and just took your dress off and went to bed." I chuckled as she ran around the room looking for her clothes. Her face is completely red, and she keeps saying sorry over and over again as she puts on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. "Hey, I'm not complainng."

She hits me playfully on the arm before crawling back into bed. "Babe, it's nearly noon." I laugh sitting cross-legged beside her. 

"I'm never drinking again." She huffs as she squeezes her eyes shut. "Ever."

"I'll go get you some advil, yeah?" She nods as I get up walking into the bathroom. I look through the cabinets finding the bottle. I grab a water bottle off the counter in the kitchen before making my way back to her. "Take 3, trust me."

"Thanks Harry." She smiles sitting up and taking them down. 

"I'm going to make you toast, you'll feel better with something in your stomach." I kissed her forehead as she lied down pulling the covers over her shivering body. 

I made my way down to the kitchen taking out the bread and popping it into the toaster. I leaned back against the counter in mid yawn when someone started knocking on the door.  I groaned pushing myself forward to go open it to find Liam and Louis. "Uh hey guys, what's up?"

"Ah, nothing just figured we'd stop by, Niall should be here soon." Liam told me as I let them in. 

"Uh did I miss something?" I chuckled closing the door and leading them into the kitchen.

"Shit Lou, you didn't text him!" Liam smacked Louis on the arm as Louis groaned hitting him back. "Dumbass was supposed to text you and tell you we're meeting today to arrange Zayn's birthday party."

"Oh, uh alright. Today? I don't know, Riley has her first hangover and I was going to take ca-"

"Riley has a hangover, her first?" Louis gasped playfully placing his hand on his chest. "My goodness, it would be my right in doing to go congratulate her." He smirked standin up off the stool.

"Aw, c'mon Lou, don't do it." I begged following him up the stairs. 

"C'mon Haz, you know it's what I do everytime someone has a hangover, its my thing." He shrugs standing in front of the door.

"But it's her first one and she's really not feeling well at all." I groaned seeing nothing good about Louis' little ritual.

"Oh well." He shrugged he clasped his hand together rubbing them back and forth quickly before bursting through the door. "SOOOO I HEAR YOU HAVE A HANGOVER!" He shouts louder than anything and Riley immediatly sits up in bed with wide eyes before the shock on the loudness hits her and she holds her head in her hands.