Chapter 33

“Niall seriously where are you!?” I shouted as I walked further into the alley way. I looked around frantically hoping to lay my eyes on his lean figure but he was nowhere.

I didn’t even have a proper phone to use! I was freaking out on the inside. I was lost, completely and utterly lost.

I walked back out towards the street biting at my finger nails as I looked down the dark eerie street debating what to do.

I squeezed my eyes shut and shivered as a huge gust of cold air blew through. I just wished that when I opened my eyes Niall would be there.

“Wow.” I laughed after I opened my eyes. “Hm, it worked.”

“What worked?” Niall chuckled looking at my inquisetly.

“I wished that you’d be here, wait a second, where the hell where you!?” I shrieked slapping the side of his head.

“Hey! Hey! I went around the corner real quick to see if I could get better service…”

“You scared me half to death! Nincompoop.” I mumbled as we began to walk again.

“Did you just call me a nincompoop?” Niall chuckled looking over at me. I nodded my head and giggled at how ridiculous that probably sounded.

“Whatever floats your boat babe.” He grinned throwing his arm around me. “I called the lads and they said we weren’t too far off, we should be back in no time!”

“Good because I’m tired.” I yawned leaning into Niall.

A few minutes later and we could see the hotel up ahead, thank god, my feet were killing me right now.

We walked through the front door into the lobby and it was dead empty, well it was almost midnight.

We got up to our rooms and Niall walked me over to the door, both of us stopping in front of it.

“I had fun tonight, it was nice. Thank you.” I smiled up at him.

“I’m glad you had fun, which was my intention.” He chuckled as I handed him his cardigan. I saw out of the corner of my eye the door down the hall open.

I looked slightly to see the rest of the boys peeking out. “Night Niall.”

“Uh Goodnight Kaylee.” Niall smiled back at me as I turned to go into my room. I shook my head and turned around quickly popping  up onto my tippy toes and kissing his lips.

“So cliché.” I heard Louis laugh from down the hall, then the door slam close.

“Tomorrow, breakfast me and you… I want to talk.” I told Niall and he nodded a big goofy grin on his face. I turned around and went into my hotel room shutting the door behind me and sliding down it.

This was not a bad night… not at all.

**

“Ready?” I smiled as Niall came sauntering down the hall.

“Yep!” He grinned popping the ‘p’ and grabbing my hand swinging it back and forth.  “Oh the boys are going to join us… they’ll be down later though.”

“Fine by me.” I told him as we got into the lift. We stood in a comfortable silence as we rode the lift down to the little eating area in the hotel. We ordered our coffee and bagels and took a seat at the back table.

“So what did you want to talk about?” Niall asked biting into his bagel.

“Uh…” I got nerves in my stomach… little butterflies. “Let’s eat first.” He nodded and we both sat eating enjoying little small talk and laughs. Niall groaned as a group of girls walked in clearly fans.