Chapter 55

"Niall, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore." I whispered as his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and back.

"Can we, please?" He pleaded kissing the corner of my mouth. 

"We're on a tour bus with 4 other boys... where?" I questioned as Nialls eyes squeezed together. "I want to so bad."

"Me too. They'll be in bed soon, then we'll go into the back room, the couches pull out into a sofa." He smirked stepping back. He grabbed my hand and led me back inside where everyone was crowded around the laptop.

"Kaylee is back!" Ryan grinned as I came into view.

"Kaylee I am so sorry I had no id-" Lia rambled but I cut her off with the wave of my hand. She sighed smiling. "Anyway, it's quite late and Ryan has school tomorrow so we'll talk to you guys soon." 

"Aw, not yet!" Ryan whined looking up at Lia. She gave him a stern look and he pouted turning back to the camera. "Bye guys. Bye Kaylee, Bye Niall, Bye Louis, Bye Liam, Bye Zayn, Bye Harry." He blew a kiss at the screen before it went blank.

"I miss that little guy so much." Louis chuckled standing up and patting his sweatpants.

"Well I'm off to bed." Niall yawned looking over at me. There were a chorus of agreements as we went through our nightly getting ready. Arguing about using the bathroom, squeezing past each other through the aisles and not being able to decide on what bunk you slept in the night before. 

"Night Liam." "Night Zayn."

"Night Zayn." "Night Louis."

"Night louis." "Night Harry."

"Night Harry." "Night Niall."

Wait for it...
"GOODNIGHT KAYLEE." They all shouted at once making me wince. 

"Night morons." I giggled rolling over in my bunk. I waited and waited, staring at the bus wall until I felt Niall tap my shoulder what must've been an hour later. I rolled over pulling the curtain completely open. 

"C'mon babe, they're all asleep." Niall reached in grabbing my hand and helping me out. We all quietly made our way into the back shutting the door slowly. Niall had already pulled out the bed as I made sure the door was closed and no one had woken up. 

I smiled walking over to him as he laid on the 'bed.'

He sat up and grabbed my waist pulling me down onto the bed as he hovered over me. "Shhh." He shushed pressing his finger to my lips. 

(It's going to get pretty dirty here so read at your own risk!)

He leaned down his lips pressing roughly against mine, our lips moving insync with such want and need. He kissed across my jaw and down my neck nipping and sucking at al my sweet spots. A muffled moan left my lips as I bit down on my bottom lip. I ran my hand down his back and over hips to his growing bulge in his boxers.

I pushed him back stradling his lap as I grinded my hips into his, kissing his neck. He peeled his shirt off tossing it to the floor with ease as he helped me with mine. He let out a groan as I duh my hips into him, his eyes squeezing shut, a small smile on his lips.

"Shh." I mimicked his actions from before. He smirked at my foolishness before pushing me down so I was sat between his legs. I took the band of his boxers between my teeth pulling them down his legs to reveal his long length. 

I ran my fingers down his thigh and back up it, teasing him. "Stop." He whimpered and I giggled before my hand found the bottom of his shaft. I moved it up to the top, my finger running lightly over the head before going back to the bottom of the shaft. I pumped my hand up and down before I figured Niall had enough of the lack of technique I was, as he said, born to do. I wrapped my mouth around the head, my tongue running over the slit tasting his precum. I bobbed my head up and down as his hands tangled into my already messy bed head. His hands guided me pushing my head down as far as I could go, his length hitting the back of my throat before I pulled it out, repeating this quite a few times.