Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry it's been a while! Been crazy busy with school and all. well here's chapter 4! Enjoy it and let me know! Bye snowflakes (:

~Lix xx

***********************************************************************************************************************

“Kaylee?” He asked into the phone.

“No this is Niall, her friend!” I said in an over happy voice.

“Fantastic, where is my Kaylee?” He asked, his voice becoming agitated. I shivered at his words ‘my Kaylee.’

“She’s on a ride with the rest of the boys at the moment, May I take message?” I laughed looking over at Zayn.

“Yeah, tell her to call me the fuck back, she’s been ignoring me all day and I’m pissed.” He growled. I felt my fists clench a bit at his rudeness.

“Will do, also it helps if your not an ass hole to her.” I said in a monotone voice.

“Excuse me?” He gasped and I could only imagine his face.

“I said, you are an asshole to her. She’s a special girl, treat her like one.” I stated standing up and pacing back and forth.

“Shut up and don’t tell me what to do. She’s my girlfriend and it’s me relationship.” He cackled. I felt myself get angrier at every word.

“Niall?” I heard Kaylee say from behind me. I turned around and faced her, she looked confused.

“Is that Kaylee?” Jonathan asked quickly. “Let me talk to her, now!” He shouted.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you, she’s having fun.” I said looking at Kaylee. There was a glint of happiness in her eyes that was soon washed over with sadness.

“Listen Neil or whatever the hell your name is, let me talk to my fucking girlfriend!” He screamed and the whole park probably could of heard him.

“Just… please.” Kaylee sighed taking the phone from me and walking away. She walked to the other side, a look of hurt on her face. She kept wincing away from the phone probably cause of all that screaming the kid does.

“Was that Jonathan?” Riley asked sitting down on the bench and looking up at me. I nodded and looked back over at Kaylee only notice she was yelling now as well.

“Dumbass!” Riley whisper yelled at me. “Do you know how furious he probably is at the fact a boy answered his girlfriend’s cell phone, especially not any boy, but the Niall Horan!” She said standing up in front of me.

“He’s a real dick.” I laughed looking at all the boys.

“I know.” Riley giggled punching my arm playfully. “Always has been, and always will be.”

“I’m so sorry guys.” Kaylee apologized walking back over.

“For what? Don’t worry about it love.” Liam smiled throwing a strong arm over her shoulder. That beautiful smile reappeared on her face and the day returned to everyone happy just like before.

We all stopped for lunch considering I was so hungry I could eat anything and everything edible. “Chicken fingers!” Kaylee shouted in a sing song voice. I just laughed at her immaturity as I ordered half the menu, for now.

“I’m so hungry!” Riley gasped sitting down at one of the tables.

“Well dig in!” Louis laughed as we placed all our lunch in the center. I noticed Kaylee was being a bit quiet, almost as if something was wrong. I nudged her leg under the table and she looked up at me.

“Yeah?” She asked her big blue eyes glimmering.

“You alright? You seem a little… down.” I frowned as she looked away out the window.

“I’m fine.” She smiled and returned to eating her lunch. I knew she was lying, something was bothering her and I was determined to find out what it was and fix it.

******************************************************************************************************************

REVIEW, VOTE, COMMENT, ALL THAT GOOD STUFF! still in the stage if i should continue or not.. so please let me know! :) x

Love you little snowflakes! (:

~Liv xx