Chapter 81

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Riley I know you didn't say anything." I smiled slightly as I sat on the couch. "I know you wouldn't, I just don't know who. I mean the boys wouldnt.." 

"I'm going to talk to my friends, there the only other people that might know, if they even noticed." Riley nodded and walked into the kitchen.

I crossed my legs flicking through the channels trying to find something to take my mind the absolute chaos that is this baby reveal. I wanted it to be right, not... this. Now I've got insults and death threats coming in left and right and my stress level is sky rocketing.

I picked up my phone checking to see if Niall had heard anything. Nothing.

He was damn heated on the phone, I don't think I've ever heard so much venom in a persons voice before.He reassured me that they would find out who the source was but in all honesty that was stressing me out more. I just wanted everyone to forget about it.

"Flaw." Riley sighed walking back into the room. "If I call and ask, if they say no, they now know."

"Uhm hello, the whole world knows now!" My voice raised a bit and I immediatly cleared my throat.

"Right." She sighed turning back around. 

My phone began to ring beside me and I grabbed for it, Niall.

"Okay, so, our manager called the publisher and the man said that it was an older woman who had been eating dinner with her family, aka little girls and she over heard something you must have said to Riley." 

"Fuck!" I shouted, Rileys fast foot steps running into the room. I shooed her off assuring her I was fine. "When we first got there, I said before the others arrived to Riley that I can only imagine all the weight I'll put on with this baby and all I've been eating." I laid down on the couch, my feet dangling off the side.

There was a long silence before Niall let out the longest sigh known to humanity. "Just stay relaxed, yeah babe?" 

"Mhm." I hummed before saying goodbye. 

"Nope, not one of them." Riley bounced back into the room sitting on the loveseat across from me.

"It was some lady that over heard us when we first got there. Her girls are fans and she must've known I was well, Niall Horans girlfriend."

"Fiance." Riley was quick to correct as I rolled my eyes. "Well nothing we can really do now." 

"Yeah, just stay cooped up for the next 6 months." I groaned turning onto my side. "Whatever, it's done with, I don't care." I reached my hand under the sofa and Franklins little paw came out to hit it, my fingers dancing across the hardwood.

"Listen, I'm going to get some food for us and then we'll have a movie night, cool?" Riley stood up grabbing her purse. I waved goodbye as she left, Franklin emerging from under the sofa.

"Oh Franklin, I'm in a mess." I pouted as he tilted his head to the side staring up at me. "But you wouldn't know, you're a cat. You've got it easy."

Niall's P.O.V.

"Nothing we can do bout it." I leaned back on the chair, grabbing a water bottle.

"Well mate, at least it's out of the way." Calum, from the band we were touring with spoke up. 

"Yeah but the thing it we didn't want it out. Now she's got so much unneeded stress on her and the baby." I cracked the cap and took down half the bottle. "I mean hopefully she'll be fine."

"We still haven't personally met her." Ashton reminded me for the thousandth time. "We'd love to meet the lucky lady that gets to call that hers." He pointed to my lack of clothing and my nice bright pink knee socks.