Chapter 40

Dedicated to @kevinatemycarrots check out her stories guys!

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

“Why so jolly Harry?” I questioned laughing at Harry as he strolled around the tour bus as we were on our way to the boys final show here.

“No reason.” He shrugged biting his lip to suppress a goofy grin that he so desperately wanted to let spread across his face.

“Alrighty then.” I winked walking to see where Niall was. I walked past the bunks and listened for his little soft snores and heard them. I stopped in my footsteps peeking up into the top bunk to see him all curled up. Aw.

I quietly climbed up slipping into the small bunk beside him. He didn’t even stir but rather wrapped me in a big hug nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, making me giggle.

“Niall you’re squeezing me.” I giggled squirming around.

“I know.” He smirked loosening his grip a bit as I turned to face him. “Close the curtain.” He whispered and I reached back pulling it closed. “Better.”

“Are you excited for your last show here?” I asked Niall resting my head on his chest.

“Yeah, a bit sad to be leaving but I can’t wait for America tour arenas.” He sighed rubbing my back with his fingertips.

I stayed there listening to his gentle heart beat as it got slower and slower as he eased back into sleep. I looked up at him, his eyes fluttering shut lightly and I decided to surprise him with a little kiss.

“Hm, one more.” He smirked his eyes still closed. I giggled and kissed him again but this time his hands caught my face and made me stay there, our little kiss turning to a hot passionate one.

“OH LOVE BIR-Oh.” Louis looked at us surprised, his face flushing.

“No privacy!” Niall shouted groaning.

“Sorry Ni, but we’re here.” He smiled sheepishly. “Let’s go out!” Louis hollered and I laughed jumping onto his back from the bunk. I laughed as he ran off the bus, we holding onto him for dear life as we made our way into the arena.

“Stay here.” He whispered hiding me behind one of the back seats in the arena. I nodded giving him the thumbs up and ducking down.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and pulled it out noticing Niall have tweeted. ‘No privacy !’ I laughed putting it back  into my pocket.

A few  minutes later I heard Louis shouting. “I don’t know! I put her down and told her to wait here and when I came back from the Loo she was gone!” Louis said dramatically. He moved to the side and I saw Niall with his hands knotted into his hair.

“Louis I fucking swear! This isn’t funny!” He yelled pacing around. Aw my poor baby.

“I don’t know where she could be! Check the rows on that side!” Louis told Niall pointing in my direction. “I’ll check over here.”

Niall groaned and walked over my way. I held in my laughter as he went up and down the rows. He passed the seat in front of me and a little giggle bubbled over my lips. He stopped leaning over the seat. I looked up my eyes meeting him, a cheeky grin spread over his face.

“You little.” He smirked shaking his head.

“Hey babe!” I smiled standing up and hopping over the seat to stand beside him. “It was all Louis’ idea I swear!” I said defensively as he chuckled taking my hand in his.

“Ah good you found her mate.” Louis grinned proudly placing his hands on his hips. Niall rolled his eyes laughing as he pulled me behind him to the front of the stage.