Chapter 76

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I felt like shit, complete shit as I rolled over, the sight of the sun forcing me to close my eyes again. "Morning babe." I heard Niall's voice from somewhere in the room. "You have an hour to get yourself together before you have to go with your mum to get hair and make up done."

"I'm not going." I groaned enveloping myself back into the blankets, trying to disappear away from this headache.

"You have to, the weddings tonight."He laughed. I say up slowly, my eyes opening to see Niall sat at the little table with two cups of coffee and bagels. "C'mere and eat."

I got out of bed slowly making my way over to the delicious looking bagels. I sat down and he handed me one of the cups the top reading, peppermint. He knows me so well.

After we finished breakfast and I showered, I was out the door with the help of a few pills. "The boys and I are going around to visit a few people we know around here but I should be back when you are." Niall smiled, giving me a quick kiss and dispearing into I think Liam's room.

Riley walked out looking just as deathly as I did and it made me feel a bit better about my appearance, or lack of.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked, her voice hoarse and scratchy.

"Shitty, I remember like nothing from last night." I laughed as we walked toward my mothers room. 

"Well, to fill you in. You made out with a stripper." I turned to her, my eyes popping out of my head and mouth on the floor. She laughed nodding her head as she read my thoughts of disbelief. "It was crazy."

"Are you sure? Was Niall ma-"

"Morning girls!" My mothers chirpy voice intueruppted me, a bright smile on her face.

"Morning mom." I smiled slightly, be nice, it's her wedding day.

"So I figured we'll get our hair done then our make up yeah?" She questioned but it was more of a, you don't have a choice that's the way we're doing it, tone. We both just nodded and followed her down to the lobby into a black SUV. 

This was going to be a long fucking day.

Niall's P.O.V.

I have such a weird feeling in my stomach, I miss Kaylee. I saw her only 10 minutes ago and I miss her and I want her here next to me which is weird. We'vee been apart before clearly but this time I really miss her like in an unexplainable way.

"Ni, okay?"

"Uh yeah sure." I responded not sure what i was saying yes too. 

I knew she'd be back in a few hours but I don't want to wait that long to touch her.

Stop Niall, you're becoming clingy. I mean what's going to happen when you go away for 8 months next month?

Fuck, that's next month already and I haven't even told her.

"Dude come on." Zayn chuckled patting my back. I stood up off the chair and followed them all out of the hotel room, trailing down to the lobby of the large over decorated hotel. 

"Where are we even going again?" I asked once we survived the run through the paps and fans into the safety of the car.

"To the studio in new york to record some songs there." Liam turned around from the front seat. "That's what we were talking about in the hotel room!" He gave a confused almost concerned look but I just shook it off.

By the time we got to the studio it was nearly two hours later than when we left, traffic was horrible. 

"Hello boys, nice to see you." One of the sound technitions, David, greeded us. "Just a few songs so that you can enjoy the big mans wedding, yeah?"