Chapter 86

(There's only a few chapters left and an epilogue!)

6 months later.

Harry's P.O.V.

"I love this place, I never want to leave." Riley smiled falling onto the bed in the hotel room.

"Yeah, it's lovely here." I agreed pulling out a new shirt.

"I want to live here when I'm older and done with life." She mumbled turning on her side and peering out the window. 

"Let's do it." I smiled sitting down next to her, pushing her hair behind her ear. "I'll live in Iceland with you if you promise that you'll marry me one day." I whispered stroking her cheek with my thumb.

"Okay." She looked up at me, her eyes soft holding a happy glint in them. "I promise, Harry."

"I love you Riley, so much." I smile, leaning down and pressing my forehead to hers.

"I love you too Harry." She giggles grabbing the back of my neck and pressing my lips to hers. "You and all your dorkiness." 

"Hey, I'm not a dork!" I gasp in a mock-hurt tone. She just holds my gaze, her lips pressing together trying not to laugh. "Alright a little bit."

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"I don't care." I sigh walking out of Nathans room after putting him down for his nap. 

"Kayls, I know you do. I'm sorry." Niall groans pushing off the wall and following me into the kitchen. I pick up the rag and wipe down the counter where I spilled Nathans milk.

"You're allowed to have some drinks, you're allowed to go out with friends. I don't care." I huffed throwing the rag over the sink ledge. "But it's not okay when you come home slammed at 4 in the morning." I sighed looking at him, his hair still messy.

"I know, I'm sorry." 

"But you're not Niall!" I laugh ironically, my head begining to pound. "I don't know what's wrong but you said this last time, which need I remind you was only last week." 

"I'm sorry."

"You know how I feel about excessive drinking and coming home drunk." I continue, my mind flickering with thoughts of my dad coming home late completely drunk.

"I'm sorry."

"Would you shut up with that!" I scream slapping my hand on the counter. "Cause you're not fucking sorry! Everything you're doing is exactly what my father did to me and my mother! Coming home late, being obnoxiously loud and waking me up! Nathan wakes up crying and you don't even care cause you're too fucking drunk!" 

"Kaylee, I'm fucking sorry." I can tell he's getting angry, good. "I won't do it again, I promise. 

"I want to believe you, I really do." I whisper walking past him. "But I'm not sure I can. Not until I see it."

"I'll show you Kaylee, I'm not like your dad." I don't turn as his words cut through me, my hands shaking. I walk into Nathans room, seeing him stirring around in his crib. He hates naps, he never stays asleep.

"Ma!" He pouts holding himself on the cribs bar. I walk over and pick him up, cradling him to my chest. He'll be a year old in 3 months and he's just begining to walk, he's almost got it. "Da?" 

"Say, momma." I smile sitting in the chair and facing him toward me.

"Momma." 

"Say Daddy."

"Momma." He furrows his eyebrows together grabbing for my hair.

"No, no, daddy." I encourage him, saying the word slowly.