Chapter 32

Kaylee and Niall's 'date'! ;)

And i decided to make the story longer... yay! so there will be many more chapters to come! Don't forget to comment and vote and fan! Read the message at the end please!

~Liv xox

Niall’s P.O.V.

I sat on the end of Kaylee’s bed watching her put all her stuff away. “Nice butt.”  I laughed as she bent down right in front of my face to put her pants in the bottom drawer.

“Shut up! Why are you sitting right there?!” She squealed standing up right and looking at me with her hands on her hips.

“I liked the view?” I replied innocently cocking my head to the side and batting my eyelashes.

“You’re a perv.” She laughed shaking her head.

“Hey am not! I can’t just like looking at a really beautiful girl.” I smirked as she stood with her back to me. I bet her cheeks were hot pink, I could just tell she was blushing because she wouldn’t look at me. “Kaylee…. Look at me.” I teased as she rummaged through her suitcase.

“No.” She murmured. I got up and walked over to her pinching her hips making her jump up.

“You ass!” She giggled as I continued to tickle her, damn she was ticklish. “S-stop! I can’t breathe Ni!”

“Say I’m the bestest person in the entire world and I’ll stop.” I chuckled watching as he face got red.

“Never!”

“Say it!
“No!”

“Say it!”

“F-fine! You’re the b-bestest p-person in the w-world.” She got out in between giggles.

“Mhm, don’t forget it.” I winked kissing her cheek as she fell back onto the bed.

“So Niall what do I need to wear tonight?” She questioned looking up at me.

“Hm, nothing works.” I grinned turning around. She gasped and I silently chuckled to myself. “Something casual, come down to the game room at 7! Ciao!” I yelled running out of the room.

*

“Nialler your back!” Zayn shouted tackling me to the floor.

“Oi! Bad knee mate!” I winced and he backed off apologizing.

“So what did you and Kaylee do upstairs? You were gone for quite a while.” Harry smirked suggestively at me.

“Nothing at all.” I sighed walking up to join Liam and Louis’ fuse ball game. “But, she agreed to go out on a date kind of thin with me.” I smiled to myself.

“Aw my baby, going out on a date.” Zayn came up to me and pinched my cheeks. I groaned and pushed him off with me as the other boys chuckled.

Losers.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I checked myself over in the mirror one last time, not bad.  It was pretty warm here like I expected so I was just in something simple, after all, he did say not too formal. (A/N: Picture of her outfit on the side!)

I collected my bag and put my wallet and anything else I needed in there before exiting my hotel room and taking the lift down to the game room.

I was a bit on edge that I would get stuck in the lift… again, but this time alone. Thank goodness I didn’t!