Chapter 44

"Listen here you little...." Harry squeezed my hand stopping me. "I'm going to give you, 10 seconds to place the necklace back into Harry's hand and if you don't I'm going to beat the shit out of you! You call youself a fan! Look how upset he is! You took HIS necklace! That's beyond rude!" I shouted at the girl as she stood there with her arms crossed.

"Whatever." She laughed rolling her eyes.

"Please give it back to me." Harry pleaded, gently out stretchng his hand. She shook her head and turned around before bolting through the crowd. I went to go run after her but Harry pulled my arm back shaking his head.

"Harry! You can't just let her take it!" I groaned tugging on his arm.

"It's fine. Let's just go Riley." He said to me sighing. 

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath squeezing Harry's hand tightly. The girls seemed to back off, seeing that now Harry was upset and in a bad mood. "Harry?" I looked up at him as he slowly turned his head to look down at me. I pouted looking at his sad features.

"Hmm?" He hummed softly waiting for me.

"Uh nothing. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine... it was just... that's my sisters necklace that she gave to me." He sighed biting his lip. 

"Aw Harry..." I wrapped my arms around his torso as we walked into the hotel, the lobby buzzing with people.

"It's fine, let's just go upstairs." He pressed the button to the elevator and we walked inside as the doors closed. I kept looking over at Harry.

I hated seeing him sad like this. He always had that stupid dimply grin on his face that could make anyone smile. But not today. I didn't like upset Harry one bit.

He slipped the key into the door and it opened smoothly as he trudged in, me following right behind him. 

"Hey mate! Back early?" Zayn called from the couch. Harry just looked up giving him a little smile before making his way into our bedroom. "What's wrong with him?" Zayn questioned quietly once the door closed.

"We were out and this bitch ripped the necklace that Harry always wears right off his neck and wouldn't give it back." I told Zayn sitting down.

"Are you serious?! Gemma gave him that!" Zayn gasped sitting up and facing me. I nodded my head leaning back. 

We heard the door burst open and in walked Liam and Louis with wet hair and tanned skin. They got a nice tan... lucky.

"Hey guys." Liam smiled sitting on one of the chairs.

"Where's Haz?" Louis asked me sitting next to me. 

"When were out some 'fan' ripped his necklace right off his neck and wouldn't give it back." I told Louis. He stiffened beside me, his jaw clenching. 

"I can't believe it." He muttered. "Is he okay?"

"He's in our room now." I told Louis and he nodded standing up and walking in.

"Some fans are crazy...." Liam huffed ruffling up his hair. 

"I was trying to get it back but Harry didn't want me to cause a scene." I rolled my eyes.

"Typical Harry." Liam smiled laughing lightly. 

We sat around for a little while, the hotel room getting hotter and hotter. "Hey Riles, flick the air on." Zayn said.

I stood up walking over to the little thingy on the wall for the central air. I did it but nothing happened. "Nothing."

"Ugh, it's so damn hot." Liam groaned stripping his shirt off. Zayn picked up the phone to the front desk asking what was up.