Chapter 11

Kaylee's P.O.V.

My heart was pounding as I stared at Niall. His blue eyes piercing into mine. It felt like time completely froze. We were the only two there and it was a stare to the death.

"Kaylee you need to listen to me!" Niall groaned standing up straight and walking toward me.

"I don't want to Niall! I know what happened. If you had kept your mouth shut, if you hadn't punched him first he would still be my boyfriend! But noooo, you think you know better. You think you know MY relationship better than ME, the person who's in it! Isn't that right?" I glared at him.

"I-" He started his eyes wandering everywhere but mine.

"Save it. I'm right, correct?" I waited for an answer but instead he just fixated his gaze onto the floor. "A relationship is meant for two people, not three. We didn't need your damn opinion. If I thought you'd be a good boyfriend then I'd be with you, wouldn't I?" I crossed my arms and looked at him. After that last part left my mouth the room fell into an eary, awkward feel.

I shouldn't have said that.

He looked up at me, his eyes coated in hurt, pain. I caused it... it was my fault.

"I tried to make you see I could be Kaylee. I guess your right though... if I would've been such a better boyfriend then why weren't you with me?" He croaked out. 

"It's all your fault... I hate you." I whispered mainly to myself. He heard it and gasped before running out of the room. I looked at all the boys and they're faces were full of shock. They weren't supposed to hear that... It was for me. Reminding myself what he did to me. 

Kaylee don't give in. Don't feel sorry for him. If you said it you must have meant it right? Don't apologize, stand your ground. You were mad at him remember that.

"Oh uh now... now... I uh..." My mind started to blank. What was I going to say? I squinted my eyes shut thinking of something, anything. I couldn't even form words, what was happening? "I Uh what time is it?" I asked abruptly. 

"About 7:45 at night." Liam informed me. I needed to leave... I needed to go visit him. Usually the hospital would've called by now wondering where I was. I went and visited him everyday. It was late, visiting hours would be closed soon though..

"I.. I need to go." I looked around for my shoes. Everyone looked so confused, I couldn't blame them! One moment Niall and I were going at each other and now I was completely off topic talking about how I had to go somewhere.

"Go where?" Harry asked standing up from the bed.

"Uh to visit someone.. I have to go quick." I bent down onto my knees looking for my shoes under the bed.

"You can't leave now. It's dark out, you haven't eaten anything recently, stay the night." Liam told me standing me back up from my crouched position.

"No! You don't understand, I have to leave now and visit him before it's closed.. I can't tell you. I can't... I just. Please let me go." I pleaded giving up on trying to explain. 

"It's almost 8 o'clock. It's dark and cold outside. You still seem disoriented. You're not leaving." Liam said sternly placing his hands on my shoulder. I sat there staring at him. Thinking. By the time I left here and made it to the hospital... wait where was here?

"Wait where am I?" I asked looking over at Harry.

"Uh Brigade Hotel." He told me looking over at the little thing on the wall.

"You're kidding me! That's all the way across town from..." I trailed off closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. By the time I got there the hospital visiting hours would be closed. It was hopeless. I sat back donw on the floor and brought my knees up to my chest.

"Fine I'll stay. But can you guys leave me alone for a little? I have to make a phone call." I sighed buryin my face in my knees. I heard a mumble of 'sures' and 'let us know if you need anything' till I was finally alone.

I reached into my pocket and pulling out my phone. I dialed the number and Nurse Rebecca picked up, such a sweet lady. "Hey Rebecca it's Kaylee." 

"Kaylee dear, where are you! We've been waiting." She asked a little concerned. 

"I had a bit of an accident today, I'm fine but I'm afraid I can't make it today... how is he?" I questioned biting on my nails.

"Uh he's okay. Normal I suppose. No change really." She told me. "I assume you will be here bright and early tomorrow right?"

"Yep. Mum is out of town so I'm staying with a few friends tonight... but I will be ther tomorrow. Give him a hug for me please."

"Will do Kaylee, see you tomorrow. Night dear."

"Goodnight." I sighed before hanging up my phone.

Liam's P.O.V.

We walked out of the room and left Kaylee. Where was she so worried about going an who did she have to visit? I was worried about the girl...

"Niall mate?" I called out to the room but he wasn't in there. We searched the rest of the hotel looking for him but he was gone. I saw a note pinned to the fridge with his handwriting.

'Went to go talk to Jonathan. To apologize. Try to get him to talk to Kaylee be back later.

Niall x'

He went where... Oh no.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger! Ooooo.

Also leave commens for who you think 'he' might be! Why does Kaylee have to visit 'him' everyday. Hmm.... could be anyone ;) Take a guess.  And let me know what you think will go down between Jonathan and Niall next chapter! (Next chapter will most likely be in Nialls point of view)

So comment, vote fan! blah blah! and happy thanksgiving! :) 

~Liv x