Chapter 60

Riley's P.O.V.

"Uhm hello." I smiled looking at her as she walked closer to me.

"What were you doing in their hotel room?" She questioned, a wicked smile on her face.

"I was taking care of Kaylee, she's very sick." I told her as she twirled her long hair around her finger.

"I know, that you know, that Harry and I are on a contract." She spoke in a low tone. "And I know that Harry loves you, and you love him and that you guys have a little side relationship going on." Her mouth was inches from me ear, her hot breath on my cheek. "But, I'm going to need you to stay away so you don't make me look bad."

"Listen blondie, you're crazy. I'm not going to stay away from him, he doesn't like you and he's trying his best to get out this contract." I glared at her stepping back. She gave me a little smirk removing her hands from her pockets.

"Whatever you say sweetie, oh and you should really get Kaylee to the doctor..." She trailed off before turning around and walking away. "Don't want to lose her."

"What...." I whispered watching her figure walk away. I'm not sure what just happened but I'm a bit freaked out.

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I felt like my limbs were on fire, my mouth felt dry, my stomach felt like it was crumbling and my vision kept blurring.

"Niall." I whispered, it hurt to talk at this point. "I-I want to go to the doctors."

"Yes, uh yes okay. I'll call right now, I'm going to get you in first thing tomorrow morning." He sprang up out of bed and ran over to his phone on the dresser.

"Hey Kayls, how you feelin'?" Liam asked sitting down next me.

"Honestly, I feel like I'm dying Liam." I looked over at him, my voice monotone. He frowned pushing my hair back his hand quickly pulling away.

"You're hot... like really hot... Kaylee what the fuck... that's not normal." He mumbled looking around. I reached up feeling my forehead, he was right. I felt like I was melting.

That's when I felt it, a piercing pain in my body making me cry out and sit up clenching my stomach. "Niall forget the phone call we're taking her to the hospital, now." Niall and Liam both gathered something for me to change into.

I had been so hot I was in a bra and underwear, have been for the past week. I slid on a t-shirt with the help of Liam and Niall slipped me into a pair of his sweatpants.

"My mockisins are under the dresser." I told Liam and he nodded going to grab them.

"It's going to be okay Kayls, yeah?" Niall looked down at me as he put on his coat. I nodded as Liam handed me my shoes, my feet slipping into them.

When I stood up I felt dizzy, like I had been spinning for 3 hours non stop. My eyes kept getting all these blotchy black spots and for a good 5 seconds I couldn't see anything. I blinked a few times and was able to focus my eyes as Niall came over with my coat.

"No, I'm too hot." I told him as we started walking toward the door.

"Woah where are you guys going?" Louis walked in followed by Harry.

"We're bringing Kaylee to the hospital." Liam told them as Niall laced his arms around me helping me walk.

"Wh- do you want us to come?" Both of their faces dropped with concern.

"No, it's fine, we don't want to many people. We'll be back, I'll call you and let you know what's happening." Liam told them as he shut the door. Literally, I've taken no more than 30 steps and I was winded.

As we got in the elevator the blotches came back but this time I couldn't stop them. That's when i blacked out.

Niall's P.O.V.

We were currently in the back of an ambulance because I had a proper panic attack in the elevator when Kaylee passed out and wouldn't wake up. She was on a stretcher and Liam and I were sitting on the bench as a whole bunch of EMT's were yelling things I didn't understand.

"Calm down Ni, she's fine." Liam whispered patting my back. I nodded biting at my nails as we neared the hospital.

When we got there they rushed her out and into the hospital, Liam and I couldn't even keep up. "You can't go any further please wait out here." A doctor told us as me and Liam stopped in our tracks.

"But I'm her boyfriend." I told him looking at the stretcher as it rounded the corner. "I need to be with her, in case she wakes up, I don't want her to be scared."

"I'm sorry sir, but if you go down the hall and into the blue door a nurse is going to ask you some questions, we'll let you know what's happening." The man said smiling sympathetically before leaving.

I sighed turning around to face Liam. "She'll be fine mate, go ahead i'll wait out here." He patted my back before taking a seat on the bench.

I walked down the hall to where the doctor said the room was, pushing it open to find a little office like area. There was a woman, mid 30's, sitting in her desk pulling papers out of a fax machine.

"Hello darling." She smiled gesturing for me to sit down. I gladly took the seat fidgeting with my hands. "So what brings you here, are you with the young girl that just came in?"

I nodded, "Yes, her names Kaylee McKinley, she's 18." I told her as she began to write things down.

"What's your relation to her?" She asked looking up at me.

"I'm her boyfriend." I told her as a small smile curved into her lips.

"Alright it says here that she passed out. Can you tell me everything she told you on how she was feeling for however long she's been sick?"

"Uh it started about a week ago I would say. She was hot, throwing up a lot, but she wasn't eating." I told the lady as I rocked back and forth. "Uh, she cried and said that her stomach hurt a lot and that her head felt like it had a lot of pressure on it, uh, she was in a lot of pain when she stood up and she would get really dizzy."