Chapter 50

Dedicated to @jessieeemalik

read authors note at the end please! (sorry for any spelling mistakes ahh)

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Alright well how long are we going for?" I asked Niall as I pulled out my suitcase.

"The wedding is friday, and we're leaving Sunday night." He nodded jumping onto the bed. "So 4 days."

"Ugh I have to pack for four whole days!" I sighed dramatically. I dragged Niall's suitcase out of the closet as well, I always packed for him. No clue as to why, it just goes that way.

"Kaylee! Niall! Zayn said a bad word!" Ryan came running in the room screaming. He stopped in front of me looking up, his eyes wide. 

"What did he say?" Niall questioned sitting up.

"He said fu-"

"Okay that's enough!" I laughed covering Ryan's mouth. I nodded my head towards the door and Niall got up walking in front of me and Ryan.

"Okay listen, it slipped out and-" Zayn started but I cut him off.

"I don't care as long as he never says it again. Okay Ryan? That's a very bad word." I crouched down in front of him as he nodded his head giving me the thumbs up. "Alright Ryan, c'mon we got to pack for you!"

"Yay!" Ryan squealed running into the bedroom. He hopped up onto the bed looking over at me as I dragged out his suitcase. "I'm so excited to see where Niall lives!"

"It's beautiful. You'll love it." I laughed as he handed me toy after toy. He didn't have that many things so we basically just packed everything. "We leave tonight so let' have some fun with the boys and Riley."

"We're going to six flags today for a little bit." Niall informed us sticking his head in. "It's a big park with rides." He winked at Ryan. Ryan looked confused trying to think of what that is.

"You'll see." I giggled helping him put his shoes on. I got everything he needed and walked out into the living room where everyone was waiting.

"We're going to have so much fun today Ryan!" Louis shouted coming over and taking him from  me. He giggled grabbing onto Louis face and squishing his cheeks.

"And we're going to have fun today too." Niall smiled grabbing my hand and giving me a kiss before we followed everyone out the door. We all split up into two cars so we wouldnt have to be squished. Niall, me, Riley and Harry in one car and in the other, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Ryan.

"Remember, the day we met we went to that amusement park." Harry chuckled looking over at Riley and I.

"Oh yeah, that was such a great day." Riley smiled looking over at me. "It seems like such a long time ago." 

"Because it was!" Niall chuckled throwing his arm around me. We chatted a bit longer till the car stopped and we were in front of the park. Luckily it wasn't that crowded but management could have had something to do with that... probably.

"Kaylee!" Ryan cheered as we all stepped out of the car. He was on top of Louis shoulders waving like a mad man. I giggled and squeezed Nialls hand as we made our way into the park. The first thing everyone ran to was the tea cups, I have no idea why they love it so much. 

We all got into our own tea cups. Niall pulled me into one, Riley and Harry paired up, Ryan and Louis and then Liam and Zayn. This seemed to be the pairs for the day. On the bumper cars, on the coasters, go-karts and the slides. 

Ryan literally never looked so happy. I loved seeing him like this, it made him a hundred times cuter.

"Alright Ryan, come on we have to go to the airport!" I called to him and he looked over at me. We all walked back over to the cars. Niall, me anr Ryan going to the one with our stuff in it.

"Bye Louis!" Ryan walked up to him giving him a big hug and then went to the others doing the same.

"See ya buddy!" Louis waved as Ryan climbed into the car. Louis and Ryan had this special connection that Ryan didn't have with anyone else... not even me.

"Love you Louis!" Ryan grinned as I buckled him into the seat.

"Love you too Ryan!" Louis chuckled as the door closed.

"I'm going to miss Louis." Ryan pouted looking over at me.

"You'll see him soon, promise." I smiled poking his nose.

UGH THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING! LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK IT WILL BE!

VOTE COMMENT FAN! :) THANK YOU GUYS SORRY ITS SHORT I LEAVE FOR VACATION AND I WANTED TO GET THIS IN!

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE THE BIG THING!