Chapter 83

Kaylee's P.O.V.

It's been a little over a month since we brought baby Nat home and things are going better than expected. I haven't left the house once since we came back from the hospital and Niall has only left a few times to pick up groceries or anything we needed. 

It was absolute madness.

Paps were outside all day waiting for us to come outside and the media is still going crazy waiting for more pictures since they've only seen two.

The one Niall posted and I posted one a few days ago of Nat sleeping on Niall's chest for their afternoon nap.

Nathan is definitely a daddys boy, oh yeah. I was hoping he would be a mommys boy but it seems like I'm just here to provide the food and midnight snuggles. 

That's another thing, the whole Niall getting up instead of me in the middle of the night didn't last very long, unfortunately.

But I suppose it's alright he's a daddys boy things can change and I've still got my little kitty Franklin who is a total mommys boy.

Not so much a Nathan boy. Franklin hasn't taken kindly to someone else occupying my attention but I'm sure he'll come around.

"Babe, ready?" Niall asked pulling on his coat. 

"Mhm, one sec." I nodded piling another blanket onto Nathan in his carrier. We were on our way out to a dinner with the boys for Zayn's late birthday dinner. Usually we always go out with just us for the boys birthdays but with Zayn's surprise we couldn't really so Louis decided we would do it after but then baby happened so now seems good.

"Are you sure you want to bring him? I'm sure we can ask one of the boys mums to watch him?" Niall asked sounding concerned.

"I'm sure, I don't want to be a bother, it will be fine." I smiled slgihtly tucking the fluffy blanket under Nat while he stirred in his sleep. 

"Alright, I'll go get the car and bring it as close to the door as I can, you'll be okay?" I nodded pushing him out the door while I grabbed my bag and slipped my shoes on.

"Let's do this little guy." I mumbled grabbing the handle and walking out the door, locking it behind me. 

When I got to the front door the car was there and Niall was getting out and opening the door to put Nathan in easily. There were tons of paps who I assume didn't listen to Niall because when I opened the door there was so much yelling.

"Where are you heading?!" A guy shouted directly in my ear.

"Spending the night at my mums in downtown London." I smiled hoping that would throw them off so when we get back tonight they won't be here, they could be gullible.

I put Nat in the back and slid in next to him quieting his quiet little whines down.

"Alright back there?" Niall asked and I nodded as he pulled out of the parking lot. One spot down, one to go.

When we got there it wasn't as nearly as crazy as I thought it would be so we were thankful for that. Walking inside we saw the boys at a table and waved as I followed Niall. 

"Hey guys, how are ya?" Liam asked as I put the carrier on the chair next to mine, Nat facing me. 

"Great, been a bit busy." Niall chuckled taking the chair on the other side of the baby.

"Aw he's gotten so big since I'd last seen him." Rile cooed leaning over me to boop his nose.

"He's a growin' boy!" Niall cheered taking the menu into hand and looking it over.