Chapter 75

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry watch!" Riley laughed as she let go of my hand. I watched as she walked up the bleachers in the middle of time square looking at the screen that she was now on. I knew by her tone she was about to do something stupid that would either get me, mad, jealous, or extremely nauseous from laughing so hard.

And there it was, she flashed the screen, running back down and grabbing my hand as we both an past many people staring at the screen or her in awe. "Riley what the hell!" I looked at her once we got further away, laughter bubbling over her lips. I turned around tugging at my hair as she leaned against the side of a buidling, the dim street lights lighting it as it was getting late.

"What? Don't be mad! It was funny!" She laughed hitting my chest playfully, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip.

"It wasn't funny." I growled backing her up o her back hit the wall. "All of those people just got to see my girlfriends boobs." I whispered in her ear nipping at her neck, my hands cupping her breasts. 

"Lighten up darling, cause you're the only one that gets to touch them." She teases grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my lips to hers.

"Aye get outta here!" Someone shouted and I turned to see a man in an apron yelling from the side door of a kitchen.

"Sorry!" I called back laughing as I grabbed Riley's hand pulling her onto a main street. 

"So is it true? Kaylee's mom bagged Simon, she always was a sneaky bitch." Riley laughed as I draped my arm around her shoulders. 

"Yeah, when Niall called after the lunch all I could hear was Kaylee screaming and cursing in the background, oh, and things breaking." 

"Wow amazing. You know, her mom was always one to get what she wants, and usually it had to do with men who had big money." She sighed as we turned the corner to Port Authority. 

"You think she's just using Simon?" I asked as we stopped at the line where people were waiting to purchase tickets.

"Hell yes. There's no way she's not! I mean he's fucking loaded, Harry. I just want to know how she met him and got him to marry her over the last six months." She shrugged as I purchased the tickets back to the hotel.

"I mean, Simon did always have a soft heart for controlling pyschotic bitches who were widowed with a semi-fucked up daughter." I grinned as I took a seat on the bench. 

"Hey! That semi-fucked up daughter is my best friend, and your best friends girlfriend, dumbass." She rolled her eyes nudging my shoulder. "But we're bound to find out eventually, how it all... happened."

~

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"That cunning, manipulative, schemeing bitch!" I cursed not caring about anyone else is this stupid fucking hotel. "I mean, she's fucking using him and he's too dumb to notice!" 

"Kayls calm down, you've been screaming for like two hours and I don't think stress goes well with your medication." Niall came over to me grabbing me into a hug. 

"I just, I'm so flustered. Out of all people! 'oh i went on a trip to australia and saw this gorgeous man at the bar and just had to introduce mysel!'" I mocked as I paced aroud the room. "A few sex on the beaches later and here we are madly in love! Give me a fucking break." I groaned falling back on the bed, my eyes pinned to the ceiling, each dent and rivet completely unaware of what stress truly is. Then again, they hold up the next floor, that's alot of stress.

"Your mother is a very beautiful woman." Niall shrugged taking off his tie.

"She's a bitch." I laughed, sitting up to look at him. "I mean, she fucked me over and kind of you. After all, isn't he kind of your boss. You're his, soon to be, wifes', only daughter's boyfriend. And he'll be my step-dad." Ugh, I cringe at the damn thought. "And you break my heart, my mom will have it out with him and it all come back around to. you." I smirk at Niall who's just staring at me blankly.