Chapter 51

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Kayls, can you do my tie?" Niall asked standing in front of me. I laughed walking over to him and fixing his tie. "Alright I'll see you later babe, I have to go meet my brother. Love you." He leaned in giving me a kiss as he left his room.

We had landed a couple nights ago and were staying in Niall's house with his mum. "Ryan time to wake up." I whispered nudging him awake. "We have to get ready for the wedding."

"I'm tired." He mumbled rubbing his eyes. As for Ryan, jet lag wasn't settling well with him. He was all mopey and kept saying he didn't feel well, great.

After about 20 minutes I finally got him up and ready into his little tux. I walked into Niall's closet pulling my dress off the rack and slipping into it. 

It was a light blue long gown with the sides cut out. It was beautiful. I curled my hair and let it fall lossely behind my back as I slipped my flats on.

"Ready guys?" Niall's mum appeared in the door way of his room. "You look gorgeous Kaylee!"

"Aw thank you, as do you." I smiled politely picking up Ryan. 

"And you look very handsome." She laughed as I walked over to her with Ryan. At first she was a bit confused about the whole Ryan situation and thought it was a bit strange that we hadn't figured something out sooner but after a few hours she fell in love with the little guy. How could you not?

We made our way down to the car, Ryan and I getting in the back as Niall's mum and his grandma got in the front. When we arrived at the church everyone was outside chatting and talking and I felt a bit lost.

Sure I've met some of these people but that was for a short amount of time... I only really knew Niall and his mum. 

"Hey America." I heard the familiar voice of a girl I met at the funeral.

"Nice to see you Shannon." I laughed turning around to see her dressed in a light pink dress. "You look very pretty."

"Thanks! You do too." She giggled before skipping off. Everyone made their way into the church to take their seats, Ryan and I on the far left in the first row. 

I absolutely loved weddings. They were so cute and pretty. I can't wait to get married one day.

The music started and everyone stood up watching the couples walk down the aisle. I smiled as Niall walked up to the alter standing to the right of his brother. He looked over at me giving a slight wave. 

The ceremony was beautiful And the brides dress was gorgeous. Ryan couldn't sit still the entire time, he was constantly asking questions about when we weer going home and blah. balh, blah.

He was 5, he had the attention span of a gold fish.

~

"Care to dance." Niall smirked at me coming up to the table. I giggled standing up and taking his hand. Ryan had passed out at the table a couple of minutes ago giving me some time to myself. 

Niall and I made our way to the dance floor as there were other people on the dance floor having a good time. Niall started to do some stupid dance causing me to fall into a fit of laughter. 

"You're ridiculous." I laughed as he tugged on my arm spinning me around.

"I know, I'm such a great dancer." He winked kissing my cheek. After a few more songs we were tired out and I made my way back to the table glad to be sitting.

Niall was going to talk to some of his cousins he hadn't seen i a while. His family was massive.... I didn't think one person could have so many cousins!