Chapter 43

This chapter is dedicated to @5nialline5 for making me an awesome new cover! thank you babe! and please read authors note!

Niall and I had gotten over being sick a few days ago, thank goodness. I don't think I could take another day of being locked in a room with Niall.

"Alrigth girls, have a nice day!" The boys waved to us as Riley and I locked arms walking out of the hotel. We waved back to them before hopping into the elevator.

"Finally! We haven't hung out alone in forever!" Riley squealed excitedly.

"I know, I miss girl time!" I smiled back hugging her quickly. Riley and I decided to go off on a day of our own while the boys prepared for their first concert in America tonight.

"Alright, where to first?" She asked once we hit the lobby.

"Hm, how about down to Sunset Boulevard for some shopping?" I questioned as the front doors of the hotel were opened, a fresh summer breeze sweeping our hair back. She nodded linking her arm with mine and dragging me along.

We walked and walked along the endless streets looking at all the different stores. Now even with our protests Harry and Niall insisted on giving us some money to buy stuff. I mean we each had a decent amount but they just wouldn't give up!

Plus, a girl isn't going to say no to a few extra shopping bucks. "There, topshop now." Riley dragged me behind her, apologizing to people as she pushed her way into the front doors.

"Ugh, I need new shorts. I have like none!" I laughed looking at a pair of camo shorts. Riley looked over giving me a nod of approval.

"I love this!" She gasped holding up a black dress with a denim top to it. "Must get." She draped it over her arm filing through the racks of clothing.

2 hours and a million visits to the changing room we were all shopped out and on our way off to the next store. 

I looked around the stores seeing a Delias. I remembered back at home they always had tons of one direction merchandise. "Riles, c'mere." I beckoned her over and she followed me into the store. I giggled as I walked over to the table with t-shirts on it.

"I have a great idea." Riley smirked at me sifting through the shirts.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Where are they?" I asked nervously peeking out of the curtains, my eyes trailing over the sea of screaming fans.

"I don't know. I haven't heard from them." Harry replied nervously biting at his finger nails.

"On in 5 boys!" The stage director shouted. I groaned sticking my phone in my pocket. I hope they were okay...

"They're fine, I promise." Liam smiled at Harry and I. I sighed hoping he was right. They were supposed to be back hours ago but never showed up. 

Lou walked over to each of us doing one last check on our make up and everything. 

"Alright boys, go on!" The curtain was pulled back as we ran on stage, the screams increasing.

I smiled at the audience waving, my eyes looking over the crowd. I was breathless, this was unreal.

We started the concert, everyone gettign into it. As we sang Kiss you, one of our last songs Liam came over to me laughing and pointing at the front row.

I looked at him confused and looked back, squinting my eyes to try and see what was so funny. As soon as I saw it I let out a bark of laughter.

Kaylee and Riley were in the front row holding up a sign that said 'LOVE ME ONE DIRECTION' and they had one direction t-shirts on. I pointed it out to Harry and both of us were in hysterics barely able to sing.