Chapter 85

Alright guys!!!! Im starting a new fanfic cause this ones ending soon, and its on my page. its called 'mental' go check it out!!! the boys are being introduced in the next chapter i just need people to start reading it and commenting!!!! so please got check it out and leave me feedback!!! :) 

"Niall everyone is going to be here in an hour!" I shouted rushing out of the bathroom, my hair dripping wet. So maybe we slept in a little too late. Okay, really late. 

"I'm trying. I need some help!" He yelled back. I just groaned putting on the dress I had picked out. I slipped on my stocking and ran over to the mirror doing my make up as quick as possible. 

When I got into the kitchen Niall was rushing around like a mad man and Nat was sitting in his highchair throwing cheerios on the floor. "Hey, no!" I scolded him bending down to pick them up. 

"What can I do?" I asked Niall who was currently cleaning off the ham of all it's slimyness. 

"Uh, okay. Put the mashed potatoes in the microwave for 11 minutes and then you can roll the crescents." He told me and I nodded getting to work. "Greg said he was bringing dessert and Shannon and Pat were bringing wine."

"Perfect because I'm pretty sure we only have milk and apple juice." I laughed sticking the potatoes in the microwave. While those were cooking I set up the dining room, putting out all the nice silverware and plates. 

"Nat c'mon we gotta go get you in your christmas outfit!" I smiled picking him up and wiping off all the crumbs from his pajamas. "Gonna look sooo cute." I put on his little striped red and green pants with the sweater my mom got him. It had reindeer on it and it was pretty damn cute.

"Everythings cooking, I think we'll be good." Niall sighed walking into our room and flopping onto the bed. 

"Good, now get dressed." He let out a long groan that I thought would never end before getting up and putting his clothes on. After the hour of chaos was over everyone started showing up so that another 6 hours of chaos could begin. 

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey grandpa." Riley smiled placing her bags down and hugging her grandad. 

"Harry dear nice to see you, why dont you go put all your bags upstairs." Her grandma smiled giving me a hug. I nodded and took mine and Riley's bags upstairs to her old room. 

When I got back down there were a few more people there, im guessing family. "Harry this is Matilda and Chris, they're family friends." Riley introduced me and I said hello introducing myself. "They have a few kids that are around here somewhere." 

"Can't wait to mee them." I laughed following Riley around. It felt weird not knowing anyone but I didn't feel awkward. Just kinda... there.

Everyone was so nice though and Riley seemed really happy so that's all that really mattered to me. 

"Oh Harry dear, thank god you're tall come help me with something would you?" Riley's grandma asked grabbing my wrist and tugging me behind her. She was a short short... short lady! "See that tin up there? Grab it for me."

"Here ya go!" I stretched up and grabbed it from the top shelf handing it to her. "Is that it?"

"No wait a minute." She opened the tin up and there was a whole bunch of money stuffed inside. "I've been waiting for Riley to get a good boyfriend, not one of those jerks. Riley has always wanted to go to Iceland, no clue why, but she has. And I've been saving up money for her to go with someone she loves a lot knowing that me and her grandfather could never walk as much as she'd want too." I felt like I knew where this was going and got a bit... nervous.