Chapter 46

REALLY LONG CHAPTER! :) TOOK ME FOREVER SO PLEASE COMMENT AND READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!

Dedicated to @1devrything

Niall's P.O.V.

"I'm going to pick Kaylee up from the airport." I told everyone as I walked past the pool area. I heard a choris of 'okays' and 'see ya later' before I walked through the lobby and out the front where the car was waiting.

I sat in the back telling the driver where to. I was so excited to see her. I mean yeah, I only left yesterday but there's something about Kaylee, I can't stand being away from her. 

Before I knew it we were out front the airport. I hopped out quickly hurrying into the pick up area. I saw Kaylee sitting on a bench with a suitcase as she bit her nails nervously.

"Kayls!" I smiled waving at her. She looked up her eyes widening, but not in joy... in fear almost. That's strange. I walked over to her stopping in front of the large suitcase. "You have a lot more clothes now." I laughed.

"Uh, yeah, I-I I went to my house and got some more of my clothes..." She trailed off not looking me in the eye.

"Kayls, what's wrong?" I asked placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Nothing." She answered quickly standing up and brushing my hands off her shoulders. "Let's uh, let's just go." She rolled her suitcase toward the car leaving me standing there. What's wrong with her?

I slid in the back seat next to her. She slid over more. I slid to the next seat and she practically pressed herself up against the window. "Kaylee, what the hell is wrong with you?" 

"Nothing Niall!" She erupted and immediatly looked sorry. I figured I'll leave it alone for now and try and get her to talk later.

We got back to the hotel and Kaylee went right upstairs to put her suitcase away while I went back to the pool where everyone else was.

"Nialler! Where's Kaylee?" Harry asked pulling himself out of the pool.

"Uh she, she went upstairs. She's been acting weird." I sighed taking a seat on one of the chairs. 

"I'm sure she's fine." Harry smiled patting me on the back with his wet hand.

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I paced around the hotel room nervously. I can't tell Niall, he'll be so angry! And then he'll break up with me and I'll have no where to live and no one left. 

But I have to tell him. I can't keep going out with him and kissing him like it never happened.

I'm..... a cheater. 

I shook my head. No, Jonathan kissed ME. I didn't kiss HIM.

I need to stop before I give myself a headache.

I walked back down to the pool where Niall said they would all be, I'll talk to Riley. 

I walked in and saw everyone sitting around the pool laughing and talking. "Kaylee!" They shouted when they saw me. I gave a small smile and wave back as I went and sat down next to Riley.

"How's Jonathan?" She questioned and everyone looked over at me.

"He's good. He had some memory loss though. He doesn't remember anything from 3 months agon till today." 

"Are you serious?" Everyone gasped and I nodded.

 "Wait does that mean that... he thinks your still dating?" Riley asked looking over at me, her eyebrows furrowed.