Chapter 36

“Kaylee get up you bum.” I heard someone laugh. I groaned and turned over opening my eyes slowly. “Morning sweetcheeks.” Niall grinned looking down at me.

“No.” I mumbled turning back over and closing my eyes. A few seconds later he jumped on top of me laying completely over my body. “Niall get off me!” I giggled as he began to tickle my sides.

“I love how ticklish you are.” He laughed as he rolled off me now laying in front of me, his face inches from mine.

“Shut up.” I murmured, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

“Aw you’re so cute in the morning.” He smiled kissing my nose. “But it’s noon and you have to get up because we need to go to our next tour spot.”

“Where is that?” I questioned sitting up and stretching my arms.

“Uh New Zealand! We’ll be there for two weeks I think then we go to America. Now let’s go get dressed and meet us on the bus.” He clapped his hands and jumped up off the bed walking out of the room.

I sighed and stood up going over to my dresser and taking out my outfit before putting all my other clothes back in my suitcase. I walked over to the bathroom but stopped when I heard someone talking. It was coming from the room next door. The door connecting the rooms was open just a crack.

“I can’t wait to see you again.” I heard… Harry? Say…

“I know, I miss you. When do you come back to America?” A girl responded, what no. That wasn’t just any girl that was Riley!

“Not that soon… we go to New Zealand today for the next few weeks… would you want to come out?” Harry asked hope laced in his voice.

“Harry I have school… I can’t just up and leave like Kaylee… there’s so much going on here since she left. People haven’t stopped talking.” Riley sighed running her hands over her face.

“When’s your next break for school?” Harry groaned looking just as frustrated. He really liked her…

“Uh not until the end of next week and then I’m off for two for winter break.” She smiled slightly.

“Perfect!” He cheered clapping his hands together. “See ya then babe.” He winked blowing her a kiss and turning off the video call.

“And what do we have here Mr.Styles?” I laughed walking completely into the room as he jumped up startled.

“Don’t say anything to the boys, they’ll never shut up! Please Kaylee!” He begged getting off the bed and walking over to me.

“Hm… I don’t know…” I smirked at him.

“Please!” He wrapped his arms around me squeezing me and picking me up spinning me around.

“Okay!” I giggled as I began to get dizzy. “Now let’s go you can help me get my stuff down to the bus.” I winked as he followed me into my room with his laptop in hand. He picked up one of my duffle bags as I got my other bag and we made our way down to the bus where everyone was.

“Now Kaylee youcan either ride with us boys or Lux and the other girls.” Liam told me as they took my bags throwing it under the bus.

“Me, me.” Niall mouthed with a big grin on his face.

“I’ll go with you guys.” I giggled running over to Niall. He grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the bus all the way to the back where there was a little couch like area.

“Good choice.” He winked lying down on the couch and pulling me down next to him.

“Oh woah! Remember this is our bus too!” Louis shouted as he walked in just as I was about to kiss Niall.