Chapter 10

Alright, Alright so I know I said this would be the big drama chapter but... I lied. I'm saving it for 11 cause I want to do it really super good. This ones okay, just a bit of a filler, did it kind f quick (school work ugh)

Also love the comments! Thank you so much and I'm glad you like it! It means alot!

So vote, comment, fan whatever. And I  might do a little contest cause there's going to be a need of a new female character soon ;) So keep a look out in the authors note!

So yeah enjoy, Love you! x

~Liv x

I woke up, my forehead feeling cold. I slowly opened my eyes, the light burning my pupils. I quickly closed them and felt my forehead. It felt like a…. wash cloth? A wet wash cloth? Where the hell was I…

I slowly sat up, I was sitting in a big bed. It seemed to be I was in a hotel room but whose? I looked around the room. There was two suitcases wide open.

“Guys she’s awake!” I heard someone yell. I winced at the loud shout. I tried to recall what happened but the last thing I could remember was leaving the café at the aquarium food court.

“Hey Kaylee… how are you feeling?” Liam asked sitting next to me. My vision was a bit blurry but I could make out him and three others behind him.

“Uh… okay… what happened?” I asked my throat feeling dry. Liam must’ve noticed and handed me a cold bottle of water. I smiled gratefully as I tried to undo the cap. My hands felt shaky, I started getting frustrated and threw the bottle on the floor. What was wrong with me?! I felt so lost… like I was in someone else’s body.

“Sh, it’s okay let me help you.” Liam sighed picking up the water and opening it for me.

“Thank you.” I said to him before taking a long drink, the cool water slipping down my throat. “Can someone tell me what happened? I feel so lost. The last thing I remember was leaving the café I ate at this afternoon.” I groaned lying back down, my head pounding.

“Oh no…” I heard someone huff. Something really bad must’ve happened…

“Hey guys, why are you al- Kaylee, you’re awake thank goodness.” I looked up to see Niall. He looked like he’d been in a fight… black eye, gash above his eyebrow… What the hell happened.

“Hey Niall… can you tell me what happened?” I asked giving him a slight smile. He looked at the boys a bit confused before turning back to me.  

“What do you mean?” He laughed sitting next to Liam on the bed.

“I don’t remember anything… the last memory I have is when I left the café at the aquarium.” I said sitting to face him.

“Really?” He asked urgently, a hint of joy in his voice.

“Uh yeah…” I looked over at Liam hoping someone would tell me already!

“So you remember nothing, correct?” Liam questioned. I nodded and waited for someone to speak up.

“Okay well I think Harry should talk to you… he seems like a good fit.” Liam looked over at Harry and he nodded. All the boys walked out of the room and Harry sat on the bed in front of me. I started to feel nervous… why couldn’t they stay in the room? Why did only Harry have to tell me?

Niall’s P.O.V.

We all stood outside the room with our ears to the door. We heard Harry explain everything and then it was silent… dead silent. No noise, nothing. No crying, no shouting, no anything. “Is she okay in there do you think?” I asked looking over at Liam.

“Open the door… only a little.” He told me. I did what he said and opened it. Harry was hugging Kaylee into his chest rubbing her back lightly, silently humming to her. I could see her move when she would sniffle.

“It’s okay… listen… you deserve better… he was a jerk to you yeah? It’s no one’s fault… just breathe.” He mumbled into her ear.

“Yes it is…” She whispered. She looked up at him. I could only imagine what those blue eyes looked like. “It is someone’s fault. I remember… I remember… it was… him, he uh he uh he did this! He ruined it! He hurt him!” She shouted rambling. Harry looked at her confused. She sounded like a mad woman.

“So you think this is no one’s fault. Let’s see… if it wasn’t for him I’d still be with my boyfriend!” She turned around and pointed at me. Her cheeks were bright red, eyeliner and mascara running down them. Her beautiful brown hair matted to her forehead and her pink lips swollen.

I froze staring at her. Both of us just stayed frozen.

It was my fault…

Sorry it's short... I promise I will be making them longer! :)