Chapter 8

We all chased after Louis as he ran around the aquarium doing cart wheels. “They’re so weird.” Jonathan says to me squeezing my hand.

“I know, I love it!” I giggle as I watch Louis smush his face up against the tank. I looked over at Jonathan and he was shooting me a glare, my smile fell from my face as we walked after the boys.

We entered a darker room, there was only black lights that made you glow if you were wearing white. “Oh my gosh Harry!” We all gasped. He was completely glowing! His white t-shirt, jeans and converse lit up.

“Wow.” He chuckled as we all watched him run around the room. I read the sign and it said ‘creatures in the dark’

“This is my favorite room! This is the one that has the fish with the light bulb on the end of his head like in nemo!” Zayn clapped excitedly. Sure enough he was right. As we walked up to the glass you could see all the different fish that ‘lit’ up.

After about 20 minutes of fooling around in there Niall started groaning about how if he didn’t eat soon he would surely die. “Okay shut up! We will go to the damn food court!” Liam yelled storming in front of us all. Niall smiled proudly and followed after him.

“Hungry babe?” Jonathan asked as we swung our hands back and forth.

“Yeah, starving! I had no time for breakfast.” I told him as we entered the empty food court. Niall was online at MacDonalds already while the other boys scattered around to find a place they liked.

“Let’s go to that Chinese food place!” Jonathan smiled dragging me behind him.

“Jonathan I don’t like Chinese food…” I pouted.

“Since when?” He sneered stopping sharply in his tracks.

“Uh since forever.” I said in a duh tone.

“Whatever then go get your own shit.” He growled releasing my hand harshly.  I turned on my heel going to see what places they had. I found a cute little café on the other side of the food court and decided to eat there. Maybe I’ll stay here and eat by myself to…

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Sir are you almost done ordering?” The woman behind the counter asked me.

“Uh I think so.” I said scanning over the menu making sure I got everything I wanted.

“Okay, your total is 34.57.” She told me and walked into the back to get my meal. I pulled out my money and handed it to her as she came back with the two trays of food. I picked up my food, a tray in each hand, and went searching for everyone else.

Why was this food court so big? I mean it’s just an aquarium. I saw my boys sitting at a table down below and quickly hopped on the escalator riding it down. “Hey mates!” I smiled as I walked up to the table.

I took my seat and we all ate and laughed until I realized Kaylee wasn’t here oh yeah, or               Jonathan.

“Hey.” I heard someone say and turned to see Jonathan. He pulled up a chair and sat down next to me. “Have any of you seen Kaylee?”

“Nah mate, we thought she was with you.” Zayn spoke up and I looked over at him.

“No I told her to go find her own food because she didn’t want what I was having.” He scoffed opening his white container.

“So you basically just left her alone in this big place?” Liam asked his eyes wide. Jonathan shrugged and started eating.

“Nice boyfriend…” I mumbled digging into my food.

“Excuse me?” Jonathan gasped looking up at me.

“I said nice boyfriend you are.” I looked him dead in the eyes. “Which would be sarcasm because you suck.”

“Like you’d be any better!” He shouted getting angry.

“I would be, I know how to treat a girl unlike you!” I growled standing up.

“I treat my girl perfectly fine! After all she’s still with me!” He shouted back standing up so we were eyelevel.

“That’s why she ran out of your house crying last night right?! You don’t know how to treat a girl at all! You are so rude to her. She is the nicest, sweetest most beautiful girl ever and you would think you would treat her right and never let her go!” Jonathan and I were inches apart and I was on the verge of punching him in the face.

“How dare you tell me how to treat my girlfriend!? She was perfectly fine! And don’t say those things about my girlfriend! She is MINE, I do the complementing…. Even though she doesn’t deserve.” He mumbled the last part and chuckled.

I felt my blood boil and without thinking I wound my fist back with only one target in mind.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I finished eating at the little café and picked up a little pastry to eat on my way back to the boys. I smiled and hummed as I walked through the food court. I was pretty far away but I could faintly see the boys. I saw Jonathan and Niall standing up literally inches away froom each other. They both looked angry…

The other boys were sat watching intently as I stepped up my pace trying to get there quickly. I saw Niall scrunch up his nose and next thing I knew he hit Jonathan square in the jaw. I gasped and started running to the two.

Jonathan went back at Niall and tackled him to the ground. They were wrestling each other, punching, kicking and spitting.

“Stop it Stop!!” I shouted trying to get them off each other.  “Help me!” I screamed at the other four that were just sitting at the table completely gob smacked at the sight. Liam got up and pulled on Niall trying to get him off of Jonathan.

“Stop hitting him!” I cried making Niall look up at me. Jonathan had a busted lip and a bloody nose. Niall had a nice little gash above his eyebrow and a bruise on his cheek along with a matching black eye. “Just stop!”

“I’m done.” Jonathan growled pushing Niall off of him and standing up. “We’re done! This nice little twat convinced me I was a terrible boyfriend and basically I don’t deserve you. So guess what? We are done. Don’t talk to me, don’t come over to my house, don’t text me. I don’t want ANYTHING to do with you anymore. You’re not worth…. This.” Jonathan spat at me before turning around and walking toward the exit.

I could literally feel my heart crumble in my chest. It hurt so bad, everything did. My fisrt love, my only love just completely broke my heart and on top of that he said I wasn’t ‘worth it.’ How does one even react to this?

They don’t. I stood there biting my lip holding back the tears as I watched him walk away. I wanted to chase after him. I wanted to apologize even though I did nothing wrong.

The only thing I know right now is that this is all Niall’s fault. I hate him.