Chapter 67

Harry's P.O.V.

We were in the car on the way to the flat, Riley passed out in the passenger seat. It almost midnight but we were almost there now. The road looked beautiful, the snow covering it, little snow flakes covering my windsheild. 

I missed my flat,  feel like I haven't been here in forever. When we get there I contemplate waking Riley up, she looks so tired and jet lag hit her hard finally toward the end of the night.

I decided to take all the stuff inside before waking her up so she doesn't have to worry about carrying stuff in. I smiled when I saw the box on my step, she's going to love the present. 

I had her grandparents send over her comforter that was on her bed back at home so that she can put it on here and hopefully make her feel better if she gets homesick and of course I got her a little something else too.

When I finished bringing everything in I went out to get Riley up which was not easy. "C'mon babe, your presents inside."

"Okay." She mumbled stepping out of the car rubbing her eyes. "It's so cold out." She sighed as we walked into the building and up to my flat. "Where is it?" She seemed a little more awake now and excited.

"It's right over here on the sofa." I chuckled walking over and handing her the box. She quickly ripped the tape off opening the box a smile forming on her face. 

"Aw Harry, this was so sweet." She smiled running her hand over the fabric. 

"I thought it'd be nice and my other present doesn't happen till tomorrow sorry." I grinned pulling her into a hug. "Let's get to bed."

"Alright so I was thinking, since we don't want to move to fast we should sleep in seperate beds for a little while, you know?" She said as we walked up the stairs. 

"Okay, yeah, that's a good idea." I nodded, I see where she is coming from. "I just put all our stuff in the hall so you can stay in the bedroom across from me."

"Alright, goodnight Haz." She smiled as I gave her a kiss going off into my own room. I shut the door stripping off the sweater and jeans not even caring about putting my stuff away. I was too tired.

It felt so good to be in my own bed, I'd have to wash the sheets tomorrow though, that's for sure. I turned over flicking the light off, the darkness making my eyes feel heavier.

I'd been trying to fall asleep for an hour now but it's so weird being home and I can't help but feel excited, but I'm so tired!

My head turns slightly when i hear my bedroom door open. I see a big blob walk toward me over to my side of the bed. "I can't sleep knowing your in here." Riley's soft voice whispered.

"I think that's the problem I'm having." I chuckled lightly. I moved back slightly as she laid down in front of me with her big fluffy blanket. "Much better." I sighed wrapping my arms around her. 

XX

"There is nothing to eat here, so want to go out to breakfast?" I asked Riley the next morning when we were sat in the kitchen.

"Why don't we just go food shopping." She laughed getting up off the chair. "Get dressed!" She called running down the hall to get changed. I shook my head, she was responsible.

"Harry, lets goooo."She whined leaning in the door way of the bathroom. "You take so long to get ready!"

"Sorry! I'm having a bad hair day." I pouted messing with my hair that did not want to cooperate. She sighed standing in front of me fixing up my hair.

"I like the fringe." She smiled sweeping it to the side. "Makes you look cute." 

"So I'm not cute when I don't have it?" I gasped playfully.