Chapter 31

This was really rushed and it's a filler chapter so my apologizies if it's crappy! Please read the authors note at the end, i need your guys opinion on a few things! Enjoy! :) And I noticed this is almost to 10k views that's so awesome thank you! :) And a picture of Kaylee on the side!

~Liv xox

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

“We missed you!” The boys shouted as they all crowded around me.

“I missed you too, but I also miss being able to breathe!” I laughed and they backed up laughing as well.

“Why are you out here so early?” Harry asked as the elevator doors opened.

“Uh it’s a long-ish story.” I smiled at them as they walked out. I followed behind them and into what I assumed was the game room.

“Shoot!” Zayn grinned hopping onto the many bean bag chairs.

“Alright well, back at school things were really awful. People were so rude and annoying… I couldn’t take it anymore. I just missed you guys a lot…” I trailed off looking up at them. “Yesterday was just horrible so I finally just left. My mom had come back yesterday too, she grounded me and said I couldn’t go so I uh snuck out.”

“You what?” Liam looked at me with disbelief.

“I snuck out. I had to! She was pissing me off, acting like she actually gave a fuck about me!” I groaned taking a seat on the couch.

“So wait, you had a bad week at school, went home, your mum was back, she grounded you and now you’re half way across the world?” Zayn relapsed looking at me. I nodded my head and he just shrugged.

“Well… welcome back!” Louis laughed tackling me in a hug. “We missed you bunches.”

“Yeah, how has tour been?” I questioned reaching over and picking up a magazine.

“Great, we’re off for the next few days but you should come to our next show.” Harry winked at me making me roll my eyes.

“What makes you think I want to see you numbnuts in concert?”

“Hey these numbnuts are the reason you ran away from home!” Zayn defended pouting.

“Touché. I need to take my bags up to my room so I’ll be back.” I told the boys standing up.

“I’ll help you.” Niall offered beating me to my big suitcase.

“Fine, I could’ve done it myself.” I mumbled sticking my tongue out at him.

We made our way over to the elevator and waited a minute for the doors to open. “After you m’lady.” Niall smiled in a posh voice.

“Why thank you sir.” I answered curtsying.

The doors closed an a silence fell over the two of us.

“So…” Niall spoke up rocking back and forth.

“So…”

“I-“ He was cut off by the sound of the elevator doors opening. An old woman and man walked in standing beside me and Niall.

“Oh hello.” The little woman smiled, the little crinkles by her eyes standing out.

“Hello, how are you?” I questioned trying to be polite.

“We’re great deary, it’s me and Marty’s 59th anniversary.” She grinned. “He’s taking me out to dinner she whispered to me puckering her lips.