Chapter 3

After waiting a bit longer the car finally arrived and we all piled in fighting over who sits next to who. I went to go sit down in the middle seat when I felt someone’s hands pull me into the back. I turned around to see Niall grinning at me.

“I guess I’ll sit next to you!” I giggled ruffling his blonde hair. The car ride was full of Riley and Louis arguing over what the best song by ‘The Killers’ was.

“Mr.Brightside is by far the best!” She huffed throwing her hands up.

“No way Somebody told me beats it any day!” They went back and forth like this for 20 minutes till we finally got to the park.

“Thank the lord!” I shouted as I jumped out of the car as quickly as possible.

“What’d you say? I can’t hear anything!” Zayn joked rubbing his ears. Everyone laughed as we walked up to the park entrance. We were let right in with no questions and I immediately saw a giant rollercoaster I had to ride!

“That one!” I squealed pointing at the giant metal structure.

“Uh… I don’t know…” Harry gulped standing next to me.

“Don’t be such a pussy Styles.” I winked as I grabbed his wrist and dragged him over to the rollercoaster. We all ran right up to the front, well except for Zayn, and took our seat. I sat next to Niall and behind us it was Harry and Riley and behind them was Liam and Louis. Aw Lilo!

“Ready?” I smiled looking over at Niall.

“I think so.” He sighed tightening his harness.

“Jonathan loves roller-coasters…” I mumbled to myself as I kicked my legs back and forth.

“What was that?” Niall asked looking over at me.

“Uh nothing just excited that’s all!” I said grinning at the Irish boy. The ride started moving forward slowly and I tensed up grabbing the hand bar. I felt someone place there hand on top of mine and looked over to see Niall’s eyes squeezed shut.

“Niall do you like rollercoasters?” I asked and he opened his eyes.

“Uh no not really…” He said his voice shaky.

“Then why would you come on!?” I gasped.

“Cause you wanted to… and I didn’t want you to sit alone.” He smiled sheepishly at me. I went to go say something to him when all of a sudden the ride shot off. I couldn’t even tell if we were upside down or right side up! It was all a blur. Niall managed to grab my hand and squeeze it so tight that when the ride stopped I couldn’t feel my fingers.

“That was fun!” Riley squealed as we all walked toward the exit. Everyone just groaned as we walked to meet Zayn at the exit. He was sitting on the bench having a smoke when he saw all of us walking.

“How was it guys!” He asked smiling at us.

“Great, good, horrible!” Everyone jumbled their answers at once.

“I need a seat.” Niall sighed sitting down on the bench.

“Aw Niall!” I cooed sitting down next to him and hugging him tight. “You going to be okay buddy?”

“Yeah… I think so.” He huffed sitting up.

“Good cause the next rollercoasters right over there!” I winked at him. He shook his head over and over again as I sat there giggling.

“What a baby!” Louis squeaked pinching Niall’s cheeks.

“Shut up Lou.” He grumbled smacking Louis’ hands away. We all walked over to the next rollercoaster but this time Niall and Zayn stayed behind.

“Niall can you hold my phone for me?” I asked handing him it.

“Sure thing! Have fun!” He smiled and waved as I ran to catch up with the others.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I sat on the bench next to Zayn with Kaylee’s phone in my hand. It was a nice iPhone I must say. I turned it on to see what her wall paper was. It was a picture of the boys and I at the Olympics, cute. I placed it in my pocket and Zayn and I started talking about how nice the girls were and everything.

All of a sudden I felt something vibrate in my pocket and figured it was my phone. I reached into my pocket and turns out it was Kaylee’s.

Incoming call: Jonathan <3

Good, I wanted to chat with him a bit.