Chapter 74

"So how are things between you and Niall, okay yet?" Riley asked as me boarded the plane, Harry and Niall trailing behind.

"I don't even know. He still hasn't told me where he went that day and I feel so distant from him, I hate it." I sighed handing my pass to the attendant as we walked onto the plane being greeted by the pilot. "He's been going to the bar a lot after the studio and coming home drunk so often, I don't want to make the same mistake my mom did, you know?"

"Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I'm sorry, maybe he's just stressed." She gave me a comforting smile as she put her bags above where we were sitting. The man my moms marrying must be fucking loaded, he paid for all four of to be in first class. 

Harry and Niall took the seats in front of us as I made it clear last night to Niall, who had come home near 1 am that I didn't want to sit next to him on the plane. "Hey Ri, do you have tissues?" Harry asked turning around to look at her. She nodded reaching into her bag handing him a little pack.

I leaned back in my seat my head lulling to the side as I looked out the window at all the workers loading the bags onto the plane. "Hello miss, would you like anything to drink before we take off?" A lady maybe in her mid 40's with dark hair and glowing blue asked sweetly. I politely shook my head, Riley asking for just a bottle of water. 

"This is going to be a long flight, hopefully it will go by quickly." I pinched the bridge of my nose as more people started to board, loud chatter filling the smal plane.

Once everyone was settled they did the normal procedures of safety explanation telling us to take our seats and pt our belts on. "I don't want to!" A small voice shrilled from behind me. I turned slightly to look between the crack to see a young boy maybe 8 or 9 pouting as his father tried to get his belt on. 

This kid better fall asleep for this flight, was all I could think of after hearing his irritating whining as we took off balancing in the sky.

About an hour into the flight the little brat decided to turn into a damn kangaroo and kick the back of my seat. "I'm going to kill this kid." I groaned looking over at Riley as she looked at my seat as it jolted forward and back.

"Can you please stop kicking my friends seat?" She asked sitting up and looking over the seat.

"No." He grinned kicking harder. I glared at him as his father was passed out completely oblivious to his childs reckless behavior. 

"Stop kicking my seat please, it's hurting my head." I asked nicely keeping my voice as evenly calm as possible. 

"Uhm, no." He stuck out his tongue kicking harder as he cackled a little evil devil cackle. 

"She said to stop kicking her seat, aye mate?" I looked up to see Niall standing intimadintgly with his arms crossed glaring at the boy. 

"Sorry." The young red headed boy murmured folding his legs up on his seat.

"Thanks." I smiled slightly at Niall as he nodded walking down the aisle to find the bathroom I assume. 

"That was nice." Riley shrugged pulling the blanket that was given to us out of its plastic bag laying it over her lap.

"Might as well sleep, this is an over night flight." She laughed reclining her seat slightly. I guess she was right, I followed her actions and surprisingly fell asleep easily.

~
"Girls wake up." I heard someone mumble, my eyes peeling open to see the boys stood up with their bags in hand, ours by their feet.

"Ugh, I feel so gross." I groaned standing up and fixing my hair a bit before grabbing the bags and heading off the plane. As we were walking out it was about 4 am so no crazy fan girls but tons of paps outside the doors waiting for a good shot to cash in.