Chapter 56

Niall's P.O.V.

"Kaylee let's go!" I shouted as she checked under her seat one last time making sure she didn't leave anything behind.

"Calm down." She grunted pushing past me and out into the airport. It was about 3 in the morning an everyone was on their last string, especially Kaylee. We had just landed in New York and we were going to be doing a few shows their and then traveling the rest of the east coast before our much needed break. 

"Uh hello Niall, let's go!" Louis shouted as they all sat in the van ready to go to the hotel. I rolled my eyes hopping into the seat beside Harry as I slammed the car door and we were off. The car ride was quiet everyone mostly asleep besides me, of course. 

I haven't been sleeping right lately and I'm not sure what it is. I'm thinking it's worry, it has to be. I'm constantly worrying about Kaylee making sure she's happy from sun up to sun down.

The doctors office called the other day and Kaylee was off with Zayn so I answered it and they were asking if she was showing any side effects from the news and I told them no. They kept telling me to watch cause they were coming and hell was I worried. 

I love Kaylee and the last thing I want is for her to be upset or sad. I'm trying everything in my power to prevent her from slipping into the inevitable depression that comes along with never being able to have kids.

"Niall pull your head out of your ass and pay attention." Liam groaned shaking my shoulder as he climbed over me. We all walked into the hotel getting our hotel keys and making our way upstairs. As usual, Kaylee and I, Harry and Louis, Liam and Zayn share a bed but unfortunately since we're only in this hotel for two nights we're all sharing a suite.

I was the last one in the room and a upon my entrance I looked around the room to see everyone already passed out on their beds shoes and evrything. I sighed walking over to Kaylee and I's bed pulling her shoes off and placin them on the floor. 

I pulled the duvet back as she sleepily crawled under it turning on her side and snuggling into the blanket. I walked into the bathroom to see a really nice bathtub, must use that before we leave I laughed to myself before washing my face with some cold water. 

It was nearly 4am and I wasn't tired but I didn't want to risk doing something to wake the others up so I slipped into bed next to Kaylee. She turned over, her lips slightly parted as little breaths left her mouth puffing onto my face. Her eye lashes rested against her cheeks fluttering slightly.

I made it a habiit of mine to watch her sleep as creepy as that sounds. I loved seeing her so peaceful andat ease, she looked beautiful. She always mumbled words, inaudible to me no matter how close I got. The only thing I ever made out was the scattered I'm sorrys she whispered to whoever was running through her mind as she rested.

Sometime after that I drifted off into a much needed sleep.

"Niall mate wake up." Someone shook me rapidly as I groaned rolling over an pulling a pillow over my head to block them out. "Niall! Kaylee's gone."

I sat up looking at the spot next to me noticing it was vacant. I panicked immediatly as I searched the room hoping for my eyes to find her messy bun she wore every morning. "Where is she?"

"We don't know. Liam woke up about 2 and saw she was gone and she was never one to be up before everyone else." Harry sputtered out.

"Fuck." I whispered standing up and searching for a pair of clean shorts and a shirt. "I'll be back." I walked out of the hotel room slamming the door shut before running down the stair shaft and into the lobby. I pulled my phone out and it rang and rang and someone picked up.