Chapter 23

And the award for crappiest chapter goes to me! Sorry this chapter sucks because im sick and i felt the need to write it because its been a while, BUT i promise next chapter will be longer and better by a lot cause this one sucks! haah so yeah

~Liv

Harry’s P.O.V.

Liam had left and gone back to the hotel and got some clothes for me and the lads so we could stay the night with Kaylee.

We tried everything we could to get her mind off things. We watched movies, made cookies had tickle fights… anything to make her laugh but every time she looked over at Niall she started to cry again…

“L-Louis! Get off me!” She giggled as Louis say on top of her tickling her stomach. Her eyes were squinted closed as she tried to push him off her, all her strength and energy being used on the giggles.

“Never!” Louis laughed evilly tickling her more. I was afraid the girl was going to pee herself. She sighed as Louis stopped and looked over at me smiling.

“It’s 3 in the morning and we’re all still awake.” She joked and I looked around the room.

“Well not all of us…” I chuckled looking over at Zayn as he laid across the love seat completely knocked out. Just then Liam bursts through the door carrying a suitcase and a bag of Dairy King!

“I got clothes… oh and ice cream!” He laughed as we all got up running over to him.

“I call the m&m one please!” Kaylee cooed stepping on her tippy toes trying to get past us. “Hey!” She shouted making us all freeze. She slipped her hand in between Louis and I and grabbed her ice cream. “Okay resume.”

I  managed to get a cookies and cream one with no harm done although Louis and Niall had a battle to the death over the double chocolate fudge… can you blame them?

“Hey Kayls.” I grinned sitting next to her.

“Hey.” She smiled looking over at me taking a small spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

“Tired at all?” I asked and she shook her head just enjoying her ice cream.

*

About an hour later and I was the last one awake. Kaylee’s head was resting on my lap, Louis’ head on my shoulder and Liam and Niall curled up on the other sofa. I yawned and leaned back resting my head on the sofa’s back.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I twisted and turned in my sleep trying to get comfortable. I peeled my eyes open and saw it was nearly 10 in the morning. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes trying to clear my vision. My mouth was so dry and icky, I hate the morning tastes.  I lifted myself off the couch and maneuvered my way to the kitchen picking up tins of ice cream along the way.

I sighed throwing them in the garbage and leaning on the counter. I reached over grabbing a warm water bottle basically drinking the entire thing in one gulp. I turned around and looked in the mirror, I was the definition of a mess.

I ran upstairs and into the bathroom stripping off all my clothes and jumping into the shower. I sighed, the warm water making me feel much better.

Once I was done with that I walked across the hall to my room searching for something to wear. I decided on a pair of legs and my  Coldplay t-shirt, I may have a slight obsession with band shirts.

I blow dried my hair and put it into a braid to the side, todays a no makeup kind of day as well.

I left my room walking back downstairs into the living room but stopped when I heard a knock at the door. I skipped over to it pulling it open, my heart dropped and my stomach did a million flips.

“Hello Kaylee.”

Who do you think was at the door!? COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH THIS ONE SUCKED!

~Liv xx