Chapter 72

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"This look alright?" I turned to Niall flattening out my dress. I had bought a thigh length fusia dress for Zayn's party tonight and I really don't know how I feel about it.

"Y-yeah, you look... amazing." He grinned picking up his bowtie that matched my dress. "Mind helping out?" I nodded grabbing the bow tie from him and fixing him up. 

"Niall, did you iron your pants?" I frowned looking down at his crinkled up pants. "I asked you too while I was in the shower."

"Oh yeah, well, uhm you see..." 

"Shut up, take them off." I sighed holding out my hand for them.

"Sorry babe." He smiled sheepishly handing the pants to me as I turned around to find the iron. I set up the board and waited for the iron to heat up while I hope Niall is doing his hair. 

After about 20 minutes they were perfectly ironed with the line down the side of the pants that Niall liked. I turned off the iron and walked into the bedroom to see the bathroom door open, Niall styling his hair. "Here, we have to leave in 10 minutes if we want to get there in time." I told him hanging the pants over the door.

I turned to walk away to find my shoes when I heard Niall call me, "Kaylee, I love you." He smiled blowing me a kiss, his hands full of gel.

"I love you too." I sighed smiling before going on a hunt for my shoes. By the time Niall and I were both ready we barely had a minute to spare as we rushed out to the car. "We're not going to make it." I mumbled over and over again as Niall basically sped the entire way to the club.

"C'mon babe." He hopped out running around and grabbing my hand helping me out. When we got inside we hung up our coats and rushed to where the boys said they would be.

"Glad you could make it!" Liam chuckled as they were all stood around with a drink in their hand.

"Sorry, Niall wasn't cooperating." I rolled my eyes making Niall gasp dramatically. "It's true!" 

"Alright well, Zayn should be here any minute so don't wander off."

Niall and I walked to get a drink as everyone started rushing arouns, I guess Zayn was here. Niall through his arm over my shoulder as Zayn walked in everyone yelling surprise. You could tell he knew it was a surprise party, I'm sure Perrie couldn't keep it from him for that long. They both looked stunning as usual.

Niall and I sort of waited back until everyone was done bombarding the birthday boy.

"Happy Birthday Zayn." I smiled hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Thanks Kaylee, you look beautiful." He smiled and I thanked him moving aside so Niall could talk to him. "Kaylee, you look great!" Perrie smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

"Aw thanks, so do you!" I grinned pulling back and looking at her gorgeous black floor length dress. "The boys really did a great job, huh?"

"Yeah, it looks amazing." She smiled admiring the scenery. "But, swear not to tell anyone?" I nodded as she moved a bit closer to me. "I peeped last night, I couldn't keep it anymore! I'm awful with secrets." She laughed causing me to as well.

"I'm the same way no worries. I could never keep an exciting secret like this from Niall."

"What secret couldn't you keep from me?" He asked making us both turn toward the boys.

"Oh nothing darling." I smiled sweetly. "We'll see you around guys!" We waved as the two had got dragged into another conversation.

"C'mon let's sit and eat." Niall led us over to the buffet table where we made our plates before we found a seat toward the side of the dance floor.