Chapter 64

"No way!" She screamed basically tackling me into a hug.

"Yes way!" I chuckled wrapping my arms tightly around her. "But... there's few things that they said has to happen...."

"Like what?" She stepped back cocking her eyebrow.

"Uh well, since you're not famous and you're not promoting the band really modest wants us to be like the power couple? I guess... so uhm you know be public a lot, paps have to catch me doing extrememly nice things for you basically be a couple that everyone talks about so they see how nice I am they look me up, they find the band and yeah..."

"Alright well I don't see the problem with that." She laughed caustiously.

"Right well, you know how the band goes on a 6 month break after christmas?" She nodded waiting for me to continue. "Yeah well modest wants you to come home with me for Christmas and live with me the six months... but I know we just started dating and that's moving really really fucking fast but I couldn't bargain with them." I trailed off sticking my hands in my pockets.

"But... I have school... and everything." She sighed sitting down on the steps. "What happens if I don't?" She asks looking up at me.

"The contract with Taylor stays." I replied sitting down next to her as her head dropped into her hands.

"I'm going to have to talk to my grandparents, can I let you know in a couple days? Don't take this as me wanting to live with you, it'd be awesome but I can't exactly just get up and move to England for 6 months." She told me and I completely understood where she was coming from.

"It's fine, take your time. Do you want me to talk to them with you?" I offered and she shook her head, "No, I'll just explain I'm sure they'll understand. They really like you." She smiled and that made me feel great.

"Alright well I have to get back to the boys we have a show tomorrow night." I huffed standing up and brushing off the back of my pants. We walked back inside and I said a very nice goodbye to her grandma and grandpa before leaving.

~X~

Niall's P.O.V.

"So can I take her for Christmas?" I asked eagerly leaning over the doctors desk.

"I think so, she's doing well enough to be able to leave uhm, with a few limitations of course." He looked up at me placing his glasses on his nose and opening a file. 

"Alright yeah, what?" I sat down in the chair my leg shaking up and down.

"Well she hasn't left the hospital bed in two weeks so her legs are weak, she'll need to be in a wheel chair because of that and her stitches are in a very obscure place so one wrong move and they can tear open and she'll bleed... trying to avoid this." He spoke as he wrote something down on a small notepad. "Try and keep her away from like loud things and definetly no drinking, smoking, uh sex or whatever. Just make sure she takes those migrane pills, she knows when. Other than that have a merry Christmas and a safe flight." He smiled up at me.

"Thank you doctor, ah thank you so much!" I jumped up running out of the room. I ran down the hall into Kaylee's room to find it empty. "Kayls?" I heard a door open and turned around to see Kaylee walking out with a nurse.

"I had to shower, I haven't in two weeks." She laughed the nurse helping her back into bed. "So? What did you find out?"

"You can leave!" I grinned as she squealed clapping her hands together. 

"Yay! What times the flight?" She asked as the nurse got everything she needed ready.

"Uh I think at 11 tonight? So we've got a couple hours. All the other boys are probably on their flight already." I shrugged sitting down in the chair as Kaylee brushed out her hair.