Chapter 35

I thought this chapter was so cute omg i hope you guys think so too!

I stood tapping my foot to the last songs the boys were doing for their concert tonight. I was off to the side standing next to Lou as we watched the boys jump around and act like idiots, it was hilarious.

“So you and Niall?” Lou winked nudging my side.

“Yeah.” I sighed smiling.

“He’s good guy, he’ll be good to you. He knows how to treat a girl.” Louis smiled over at me throwing her arm around my shoulder.

“Yeah… he is. It took me a little while to come around but I’m happy I did.”

“I’m happy for you guys, you’re adorable. Hey, are you any good with kids?” Lou questioned.

“Yeah I love kids why?”

“Well I need someone to watch Lux for me tonight. I’m going out to meet a few of my friends who live in this area and I really don’t want to take her, would you mind watching her maybe?” She asked, basically pleading me to.

“Of course, she’s adorable, I’d love to.” I was so excited, Lux is the cutest thing ever.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She cheered pulling me into a tight hug as I laughed.

“Wooo!” We heard screaming and soon enough 5 sweaty boys joined the hug making me and Lou squeal in disgust.

“Ew stinky boys go change!” She ordered and they all huffed walking off.

“You’re coming with me.” Niall winked grabbing my wrist and pulling me quickly behind him. I giggled as he ran down the corridors.

“So want to go out tonight?” He asked once we were inside his dressing room.

“I promised Lou I would watch Lux for her.” I told him as I plopped down onto the sofa.

“I’ll help you.” He grinned jumping on top of me so his body was across my lap.

“Alright, but you need to shower you smell like horrible.” I laughed pushing him off my lap. He pouted up at me from his position on the floor.

“I’ll be out in 10 don’t go anywhere.” He waved to me as he ran into the bathroom shutting the door.

I leaned back picking up a magazine on the table and flipping through it. A few minutes later the door opened and Lux came totting in a big smile on her face as she ran toward me, I’m surprised she remembered me.

“Lux!” I cooed as I picked her up and sat her on my lap. Lou came in next with a bag and a piece of paper in her hands.

“Alright so in this bag is anything she’ll need for the night, pajamas, snacks, soap and whatever for her bath uh yeah. I hope you don’t mind to take her for the night… I don’t know when I’ll be back and how sober I’ll be.” She laughed before continuing. “I wrote down my number and if she doesn’t want to go to bed call Harry, he can do it.”

“Okay awesome, I’ll take good care of her. We’re going to have fun right Lux.” I smiled and she clapped her hands shouting out little words that no one knew what they meant.

“Alright I’ll see you later baby.” Lou said picking Lux up and giving her a kiss before placing her back on my lap. “And thank you again Kaylee!” She called as she ran out the door.

“Alright so what time do we have to get Lux?” I heard Niall ask and I looked over at him. His towel was around his waist and he was shaking out his hair. “Oh she’s already here.”